Lauren Goodger #54 Queen of Scams, Fists Like Hams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s LaImfreezingcold’s coat and mittens? Where are her pram toys? I saw a pic of Louisa Lytton out with her 6 month (year) old, pram covered in toys. Slobby old Loz just can’t be bothered 😕….

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Out of that original TOWIE bunch is she the least successful now?? She’s achieved nothing since has she?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I do think Lapoorsod looks like a little boy, which some babies do at a young age and that’s why she dresses her in such ridiculous pink shite outfits. I bet she has her ears pierced within a couple of months.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She has a bloody bib on!!!!!

Sorry was meant to be attached to a photo of said child in bib in minge trim pram🤣
Good spot.
No hat, no mitts, no jacket or big cardi, but a bib.

Then again as loz is given to pushing an empty pram outside, maybe this time she's put lanithered in the basic pram inside, or next to the arsefetics shed.

I do think Lapoorsod looks like a little boy, which some babies do at a young age and that’s why she dresses her in such ridiculous pink shite outfits. I bet she has her ears pierced within a couple of months.
I'm surprised she hasn't had them done before now.
I hate it, it's so selfish, looks really naff, and what mindset inflicts pain on their baby for bloody earrings?

I suppose laureen would say it was instinct, and that lanonono demanded them using the psychic power of her bib.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good spot.

Then again as loz is given to pushing an empty pram outside, maybe this time she's put lanithered in the basic pram inside, or next to the arsefetics shed.

I hate it, it's so selfish, looks really naff, and what mindset inflicts pain on their baby for bloody earrings?

I suppose laureen would say it was instinct, and that lanonono demanded them using the psychic power of her bib.
That's if she is even in the pram and not edited in to the pram!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good spot.

Like when LaBored told her mother she wanted solids at 4 months but then backtracked

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey it’s Friday, for Lozza that means find another Toby Carvery and make the owners cry and bankrupt them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please excuse the language that follows:

What an ignorant witch. The contraceptive pill have given freedom to generations of women worldwide, allowed them not to be chained to the home, allowed them the freedom to enter education, the workplace, gain financial freedom and in some cases freedom from abusive relationships, is FattyBoomBatty here completely unaware that domestic abusers like to keep their female partners pregnant to keep them stuck in abusive relationships, that coercive pregnancy is a very real thing, is she aware of the number of relationships that only become abusive during pregnancy? If this fat gelatinous blob could see past her own inflated sense of self importance, see past her criminal levels of stupidly, see past her fake "Channel" handbags and "Goochy" outfits she would realize that she is a harmful skid-mark in society, she is little more that a receptacle for the worst our society can spunk into her. Like any sane bleeping person will take medical advice from this bloated carcass of sweetcorn, vine tomatoes, jail bird boyfriends and literal professional wankers.
I was expecting far worse language, tbh 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where’s LaImfreezingcold’s coat and mittens? Where are her pram toys? I saw a pic of Louisa Lytton out with her 6 month (year) old, pram covered in toys. Slobby old Loz just can’t be bothered 😕….
The toys would probably ruin the ‘basic’ pram look. They would only get in the way!

My eldest daughter was constantly being mistaken for a boy as a toddler. Mainly because I dressed her in leggings or jeans with a relatively basic top (I hate ironing and dresses are a mare, also tops and jeans are so much easier to wash and I’m also less likely to cry if several stains appear 🤣). I used to get really upset/annoyed but eventually accepted that it didn’t matter what random strangers thought of my child - gender, looks, hair colour etc. I love my child for who she is and that is all that matters. She didn’t know or care that she was being mistaken as male!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t ask me why i thought this earlier but…. In 4 years time… will lard McFatArse send her kid to school and risk being ridiculed at the gates (mahoosive mother, not child) or will she get her homeschooled and take some free Johnny/Jenny yellow hat lessons herself ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.