Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days ..

Fresh from the vegetarians are not normal post we have ... drum roll . .. only girls can apply for this job.....

Is she tone deaf?? Wait I know the answer to that question .....
She’s advertised this like probably three times in the last year 😂😂😂. No one wants your stupid commission based slave job because nobody wants to buy your polyester fake crap you dumb blob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why does she need to hawk around for a hairdresser to do her blow dry? She's been doing these shoots "for 12 years"; surely she must have the number of every sucker in Essex she's freebie'd off on speed dial; unless she's bled them dry of goodwill and reputation - beggy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’d have thought if she was going to a shoot they’d provide hair and make up as standard but if BYG is such a megastar then I guess she’d only trust whoever she can wangle for free off Facebook marketplace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A narna n a powwidge a narna n a powwidge

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
That’s really beginning to piss me off. Lawose ffs get teef so we get a new song

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Aww lawose actually smiling and engaging is lovely to see, with the bag of blocks. Though I do wonder if her reaction and smile if because she’s dreaming of putting that bag over lozzas face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A narna n a powwidge a narna n a powwidge

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
That’s really beginning to piss me off. Lawose ffs get teef so we get a new song
Im pretty sure she's really saying 'fucks sake mum cant you bloody make anything other than nannaaaass and porridge'? Who wants the same brekkie day in day out??

Reactions: 12
It’s the coats fault for shrinking, her bewful soft body is only getting better and better! I blame those terrible people who swap her normal perfect size 10 clothes for size 4. I imagine she will address this issue on her long anticipated and highly subscribe YewTeube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God she’s so offensive! She has her hair done all the bleeping time. She must leave a trail of stylists behind her thinking, ‘why doesn’t she ask me to do it, am I not good enough at my job?’
And wanting to find a dogsbody she handle her old, worthless garments again! I hope she finds someone like KP did who ended up keeping all the money when flogging her manky odds and ends. She’s the type to leave skiddies all over her bathroom cos the ‘cleaner will see to it’ entitled scruffy undignified mare.

Reactions: 10
Just found Lozza's ad:

i amm bewfelyungel with faymous yewchoob channal and bAFTER ward winning bewfelyungel, britains most faymus bewfewlyungel.
i need a cleener and a lAddee wot can blow dry my bewfelyunglocks and wash mY bewfel skiddies (accept the onees i send to my fanZ which i nevah wash). also need sum1 to look after LasAgne wenn i am bizzee chatting to my bewfelyungFanZ
there is no pay but U can c wot it iz lyke living with a BAFTER SOOPERSTAR BEWFELYUNGEL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Scrunchies on 🔥 today

I just wish I lived closer so I could become Loz’s clothes slave. Bet she expects them to wash and iron all clothes at their own expense too because she has no washing machine (disappeared with the wifi).

What do we think she’ll give them as payment - 10% of duck all?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do we think she’ll give them as payment - 10% of duck all?
Our Lozza doesn’t believe in payment. She thinks people should feel privileged that a TOWIE icon allowed them to breathe in her presence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.