Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchops

VIP Member
Lozza you thick fucking idiot, instsa does not support of. So when you constantly post of, instsa will withdraw hashtags. Hth

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Her husband can’t produce a natural smile for toffee
Ohhh. Hahahahah.
I think mark got it gifted to him and they all went maybe. Dunno actually. But mark and Michelle had written gifted all over it. That’s their second luxury free holiday this year.
Goodgers must be spewing.

Emmie81

VIP Member
I read somewhere their holiday was gifted
If they stayed at sandals, it likely was. Can’t see Mr and Mrs Chandler Bing getting the freebie though, maybe a discount

Oh Christ I forgot this beauty!! Christ she really is a tragic person. Absolutely tragic. I mean wtf is she going to teach her daughters. DAUGHTERS. It’s frightening.
What the fuck even is that?

She resembles Droopy the Dog

Attachments

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Not sure if posted another update, apparently the police got involved due to the threats but couldn't anything as no actual violence took place. Charles been bragging (was bragging) about being all set up with Lauren in a paid for house. Is there a way to screen shot without alerting the other person?
Chaz was bragging to her so you mean and screenshot so she doesn’t know?

Reactions: 6

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
If they stayed at sandals, it likely was. Can’t see Mr and Mrs Chandler Bing getting the freebie though, maybe a discount

What the fuck even is that?

She resembles Droopy the Dog
Who’s chandler Bing. Is that Mark and M?

I painfully went and watched some of the id oddbod rap video. It’s so cringe. No girls in there though, unless it was another video.

minnietheminx

VIP Member
I know nothing about YouTube so Scrunchies assemble. Questions?
1- do people pay to subscribe to her ‘channel’
2- will they get their money back seeing as she’s done nothing?
3- or is it that you only pay if she puts something up, to view it?

bignellie

VIP Member
Those choppers of his are something else. Dayglo white and looks like he's breaking them in for Red Rum (or Janet Street-Porter - though she's had her teeth fixed in recent years, I think!). He's trying to raise funds for the bottom set, innit.
These two Bob lot never get the bottom set done!

• Haha
Oh Christ I forgot this beauty!! Christ she really is a tragic person. Absolutely tragic. I mean wtf is she going to teach her daughters. DAUGHTERS. It’s frightening.

remarkably - it's actually better she has daughters. Sons could be damaged in different ways by their 'mother's' behaviour and they would probably take it out on other women (manifesting in controlling behaviour, misogyny etc).