Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pampered Pam

Larose wearing a Christmas baby grow she is saying Larose has been a dirty puppy she has run out of clothes yet still no bib first is that beg for more clothes why doesn't she wash her baby grows lazy bitch does nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Blowup80

VIP Member
Ah the old flat with the fag bucket at the door and the kitchen worktops Lozza sat on in her cheese string thong!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
I hope Odd Bod is back with her ... we need more photos like these golden moments ... of our BYG ... wiv her strong ormones ... perfekt bluudsss .... her psikik ` rita ora ` and those industrial strength WIND MACHINES the press use ..... while hidden in their vans for 12hrs 🥴🥴 waiting for our big lozzz .... BYG to be seen in public ... come on charlie boy, its worth it, just for the giggles, the sweetcorn and cremated goose fat roasties ...... AYYEEEE 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ :LOL::LOL:
What the hell was she thinking with that god awfull outfit
She looks fucking hence!!!
Vile

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Crowbag

VIP Member
The begster is looking for a blow dry for a "photo shoot" tomorrow....c'mon Essex based scrunchies, surely one of you has a spare hour and a paddle brush? Get yourselves round there!!!
Wonderful that she can't dry her own hair.
That's your yewchoob content sorted laureen, how to dry hair.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
She is bone idle and that’s why she has no content. Who would sit and watch her cooking something with less skill than a year 7 in food tech or being the worlds crappiest mum. The only bonus is the content could be used for those with clinical depression as you wouldn’t be able to not smile at her bewful and soft spoon face.

Crowbag

VIP Member
Is she eating it cold, or having it with a pile of raw broccoli??

Or is she 'letting the meat rest'.
Are we in to a whole new level of stoopid?!

I can never quite understand the thought process behind her foodstuffs, whether she's eating out or at home.
It's probably just 'feed me' and nothing else.

• Haha

lallallalalalalalala

I’m so with you here. It’s cost me a fortune to get stuff for my baby (also due may, congratulations!) and I’m going to have to take a loan even to get a second hand pram. Not that I’m above that but this no good gets one for free??????
Ladies, really recommend joining the NCT group facebook page for your local area and asking if anyone is looking to re-home a pram to a low income family. I go to loads of free NCT events with my baby and I've been given a few hand-me-downs from other mums ❤ best of luck with your pregnancies

• Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
Not sure if posted another update, apparently the police got involved due to the threats but couldn't anything as no actual violence took place. Charles been bragging (was bragging) about being all set up with Lauren in a paid for house. Is there a way to screen shot without alerting the other person?
I’d be careful about cross posting or being seen to take it off Tattle as it breaks the rules - not trying to moderate, I just wouldn’t want you to get in trouble for Scrunchie sleuthing.

Really interesting info though, can’t see how she can afford to put him up. Where is the money coming from? I guess he knows where the bodies are buried though and has lots of candid snaps ready to share. The day they dropped would be epic!

• Sad

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Chazza has posted a new home card on his stories. Won’t be long before bisto kid moves in to help him pay rent. Surely wanking in sinks and playing pretend builders won’t fund his wannabe lifestyle,

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Eeeee, lads and lasses shall we have a trip to Newcastle (for those that aren't already resident), might get to see our BYG in the flesh likeView attachment 1065005
View attachment 1065001
I'm not a Geordie but surely advertising yourself with "Why Eye" is a bit condescending and it's not exactly endearing saying this to prospective customers?

Though I'm more offended by the closeup pictures of butchered women that look more like roadkill than supermodels.

The "Dollicious Salon". I mean, :rolleyes:

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
That’s hilarious , junk food Kiev not even homemade and cutting it like it’s a masterpiece on the chopping board 🤣. She’s such a knob
Who in earth does she think is going to get hard over her cutting into a Poundland chicken Kiev. 😂

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Lucy meck has announced she’s having a girl. Think they’re due around the same time?
Lauren, take notes. And watch and learn

Userom

VIP Member
She is bone idle and that’s why she has no content. Who would sit and watch her cooking something with less skill than a year 7 in food tech or being the worlds crappiest mum. The only bonus is the content could be used for those with clinical depression as you wouldn’t be able to not smile at her bewful and soft spoon face.
If your having a bad day and feel really rubbish you could put it on and realise its not all that bad, it could be a million times worse... you could be goodger the moon face moron :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha