Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just discovered this thread 😑 hilairrrr 🤣 she reminds me of joey from friends. Any Recc what thread to start from? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Happy New Day Scruncherinos! I just woke up to a band of crows going ape tit outside my window. Now I am firmly UP and have loads of work on so I hope nothing exciting happens.

Obviously she has done something to the windscreen and is trying to beg a freebie. Agree with everyone else I just find it skin crawling the shamelessness. There is literally a search box you can search for things or Google or I don't know phone JR Hartley! That car, another expense that is not needed. Surely she would be better with a cheaper car suitable for two kids. (Full disclosure I drive a Landie but I live in the mountains/countryside! it's very much your old muck stained vintage farm model, much less bright white parking in Tesco car park before I drive two miles from the house to collect a teenager from school so they don't have to walk : it's functional)

I don't ever get involved in rigmarole because to be fair I can't be arsed and i just love the hilarity of it here. I must say though that trying to moderate/ others posts and opinions is against tattle rules. If something makes you sad/uncomfortable/ gives you the boak just press report. The mods are on it and they sort tit out in zero time, alternatively you can put folk on ignore. It's also against the rules to proclaim your departure. Anyway they are here https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

For all of you that know me, you know I don't engage I just throw out some humour to get us back on an even keel but I think it's important folk don't ruin things for others and also that everyone has a good time as we have rules.

I have to go work now booooooo hissssss

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Laureen, try rubbing cold goose fat into it, it's a little known solution. Got to give it a really gentle rub though, massage it in.
The glass will grow back together over night.

Trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Iv just discovered this thread 😑 hilairrrr 🤣 she reminds me of joey from friends. Any Recc what thread to start from? 🙈
Round about here would be the best place, it's when we got a Charlie and this whole latest tit show began.

Screenshot_2022-01-26-10-50-46.png

I think L'Oréal. Because she's worth it 😅
Hyperventilating 😂😂😂😂 I am now going to say that wee phrase everytime I think about her!

In other news someone is either felling trees or letting off fireworks outside, the world really is telling me to get up and crack on with work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she goes through her insurance webpage then there is a section for windscreen crack repairs. God she is such a beg. How do they think the rest of us cope? I get through a windscreen a year due to the road I use being utter shite and big lorries throwing up stones.
Be a strong independent woman and sort your own tit out lozza.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Round about here would be the best place, it's when we got a Charlie and this whole latest tit show began.

View attachment 1017188

Hyperventilating 😂😂😂😂 I am now going to say that wee phrase everytime I think about her!

In other news someone is either felling trees or letting off fireworks outside, the world really is telling me to get up and crack on with work 😂
Omg that was when I first joined and I came up with that title re corn pudding pie made him bi etc. I’ve never come up with a title again, that one just came to me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg that was when I first joined and I came up with that title re corn pudding pie made him bi etc. I’ve never come up with a title again, that one just came to me 😂😂
It is still one of my all time favs! I was laughing scrolling through so have left the page open and may have to go a wee wander down memory lane tonight. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How cold has it been down south for her window to crack? BBC weather says Essex is 5 deg C today! I bet she has done something stupid herself and is now on the beg to fix her mistakes
Probably cracked it with the reflection of her big fat spade face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
KPs big announcement she is on OF now. What’s the bet Charlie is her first customer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Not checked the BYG’s thread in a while and it hasn’t disappointed.

But for the love of god… can someone post a petrol station pic! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.