Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey Scrunchies, you responded to the call to arms and then some!

I’ve got 13 options with some names grouped together but may need to cut it down a bit more or it will split the votes.

If you’re able to add a #namesuggestion if you want one considered for the poll it would be very helpful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s been forever since I’ve had a pregnancy but can someone riddle me this??

says she found out when lasagne was 8w so give or take that’s 14 sept

to even find out you’d have to be almost 4w pregnant at the earliest in pregnancy week terms which add 2-3 weeks… still with me??… so around 14 sept she’d be 4 weeks pregnant

so she would have conceived around 4/5weeks postpartum 🤢

16 weeks pregnant would have been dec 7?

Give or take some days sure but from what she’s said she’s 22 weeks?? My Brian is hurting
This might have been answered but I’m 23 weeks pregnant and I found out in September 11th and was 3/4 weeks. Just missed my period so she can’t only be 16 weeks now.

she’s said in the article that she’ll have 2 kids under 1 so she must be further on now.
Don’t even know why I’m so invested ffs lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This might have been answered but I’m 23 weeks pregnant and I found out in September 11th and was 3/4 weeks. Just missed my period so she can’t only be 16 weeks now.

she’s said in the article that she’ll have 2 kids under 1 so she must be further on now.
Don’t even know why I’m so invested ffs lol
there’s 3 weeks difference between mine and her baby. I’ve just counted back and Larose would of been 8 weeks beginning of September. Not far off from when you found out.

I don’t get why she feels the need to lie? Unless la rose is older than she is saying too so she has to cover her tracks? What is the actual point! What a headache!

Reactions: 12
Natural bewful yungel x

LaFedUpOfThisShit is truly, well, fed up of this tit.
Those teeth!! Honestly, they look like dentures 😆 they actually look blue, she's obviously gone I want them the brightest they can be so you can see them from space. And then to hear her talk with them in, it's like she can't close her mouth and has to keep hoiking back saliva 🤮

Not a good look for naturally bewful baftaaaa yun gels.

I also still get many a giggle from the street rats and their wind machines. Plus the notion that she had that they were FLATTERING trousers!!! 😆

Also giggling that she might think this will get her her Mummy Diaries style TV show... she hasn't uploaded a single thing to her YT channel because she knows she does eff all and hasn't a single thing of interest to share. The shame of bigging that up and only getting about 50 subscribers 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think @JakeM laureen Dion is the best #namesuggestion even if it was unintentional. We know she likes to be inspired by her own name, and Dion is French. Classy innit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion -
Lauren is having another baby gel and Charlie is looking for something else to sell 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#LaLasweetiecorn or #Lagoosefat or #Lasweetietweetie. On a serious note though I think #Lamarkwright has a special ring to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hold up….she actually said the pap blew wind to make her look bigger? She trying to say they carry around a fan?
Omg I’m actually dying 🤣🤣🤣
She aint right

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t wait to see the bewful yung gels in matching tacky Xmas outfits in December

New name suggestion La’chav

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well she named the first child after herself so maybe give the daddie a go and something plant themed like 🌹 so I was thinking of a🌵 and thought LaPrick?? It’s probably what the babies will think of their daddy anyway.

or LaDoner

• Haha
Here, she might just rearrange larose so she essentially has a second name that is also in homage to herself - Rosela

Reactions: 17
My Nana was called Rosella. I will hunt her down and hit her with a tin of sweetcorn if she calls her that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Aureole

Made up from the letters in Lauren Rose and is just perfection.

Okay, it's a *bit* like Areola but is that a bad thing? #namesuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon she may let Charlie get some credit in the name this time. CharRen #namesuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This made me think of the Penguin come to tea song, (please youtube if not familiar 😉) as for some weird reason I said Scrunchies assemble in the tune. So I’ve changed the words to suit. Apologies it’s tit but it’s now stuck on loop in my head.

Have you ever seen big Lozza do a pee?
When you look at me a ball you will see!
Scrunchies assemble! Scrunchies begin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she will just call the new gel la. Good god googled her mother she looks like a full time gadgie. See where Lauren gets her manly looks from. Jeez she’s rough as toast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.