Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1013515

“And also respect for Larose”

Why do I hear her saying that in an Ali G voice? 😂

View attachment 1013522
I love that she says 'these are the memories' she wants to show her children. Really?! Those shitshow Stories of her talentless jobless life are what she wants her children to see?! Look what happened to yourself, Lauren, when your own mother had such a mess of a life. Come on, do you seriously want your children to see that your life consists of walking around car parks? Tragic. We can only hope the Internet has died by the time those kids are old enough to see it.

Reactions: 14
she is still boozing and probably smoking as well so i hope its another of her lies she will never cope with two babies this will keep her in the media as they must be broke both out of work as well
Is she still boozing? How do we know that

Explaining how she found out she was expecting just eight weeks after giving birth to Larose, Lauren added: 'I hadn’t had a period for quite a few weeks, my nipples were killing me and when I was breastfeeding the pain was unbearable. I thought, “I bet you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.'

Erm… you’re still having post partum bleeding at the point she claims to have fallen pregnant?? So where would “I hadn’t had a period for a few weeks” possibly fit into this equation ?!?? I have steam coming out of my ears trying to work this out 🤓
Well not everyone does.. I speak from experience

Reactions: 2
Explaining how she found out she was expecting just eight weeks after giving birth to Larose, Lauren added: 'I hadn’t had a period for quite a few weeks, my nipples were killing me and when I was breastfeeding the pain was unbearable. I thought, “I bet you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.'

Erm… you’re still having post partum bleeding at the point she claims to have fallen pregnant?? So where would “I hadn’t had a period for a few weeks” possibly fit into this equation ?!?? I have steam coming out of my ears trying to work this out 🤓
Some people stop bleeding really early. I was shocked this week that I had stopped bleeding by eight weeks (mum of 3).

What on earth made her hop back on a dick that soon after having a baby? I am just about able to look at Mr FoxAche and I had baby in October.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you sure the daddy isn't just sticking it up the bum? (Sorry).

I. could. never. with my labia, vaginal canal, perineum ripped to bits.........

Unless these women are still under the influence of an epidural or something!! It would be like bleeping a cactus.

Tougher than I am, anyway.
I mean that's got to be really really really really really really messy urgh

Reactions: 10
How can she give an interview saying she was unsure at first about keeping the baby and then post on Instagram about keeping these memories for the kids?! I’m sure baby number 2 will be thrilled to read that interview!
What a muppet, pair of them

Reactions: 28
So Charles is skint as he's raffling off a car and selling ice skates. I don't give a tit about that Amy gal cos she shagged a rat knowing he has a baby with Laureen then expected him to be there for her after a couple of shags. As if . As for baby number 2 she must be mad. I've had five babies and it felt like my hole was the size of a manhole in my garden after each baby for a good few months. In one way good on her for feeling confident enough in her foof. I think she will take Charles back and call baby 2 Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So did she literally give birth and get pregant the next day? Must have been like throwing a sausage down a tunnel
Haha!

She had Larose end of July.
She’s announced she’s 16 weeks - now if she’s 16 weeks exactly today that would mean Larose was 9 weeks old when she fell pregnant again.

9 weeks after giving birth I couldn’t even fathom sex. Think I would have told my husband to F off if he’d even suggested it!

• Wow
There’s lots of things on this thread that doesn’t sit right with me. “Vile” having two under two, and disgusting to have sex soon after birth, the majority of us comment about larose with concern but there have been a few which go beyond that and are just nasty ... can we stop please
In my case, I wasn't judging at all, I said to the member saying two under two is vile means others could judge her similarly (she said she had sex quickly after birth) and she might not like it. Like I said, you do you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There’s lots of things on this thread that doesn’t sit right with me. “Vile” having two under two, and disgusting to have sex soon after birth, the majority of us comment about larose with concern but there have been a few which go beyond that and are just nasty ... can we stop please
Everyone has different thoughts on “too far“ and it’s not right to tell people to stop or try to limit what we can or can’t say.

If you think something is wrong hit the report button and let mod’s decide.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The phrase "hop on a dick" is violent 😂 :sick: I just told my co-worker this and he has promised to start using it at every opportunity 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So her birthday is 19 September. She got drunk, remember she was dancing by herself with her hat. They must have had a drunk shag.
FAB344EA-B540-403C-9AB5-89E1B0F9645A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Classic big loz saying on that post she has had enough of all the headlines. She literally says this EVERY time there is a story out. It’s total BS. She’s loving it!

also that comment she made in OK about having doubts whether to continue with the pregnancy - my heart breaks for her poor baby to read this in years to come. Or worse - it be picked up by someone at school and thrown in her face in the playground😢

• Sad
I love that she says 'these are the memories' she wants to show her children. Really?! Those shitshow Stories of her talentless jobless life are what she wants her children to see?! Look what happened to yourself, Lauren, when your own mother had such a mess of a life. Come on, do you seriously want your children to see that your life consists of walking around car parks? Tragic. We can only hope the Internet has died by the time those kids are old enough to see it.
And for her new daughter to one day read that her mum 'was in two minds' over not keeping her. Honestly that is so vile, even if she thought it, don't say it to the rags for a few sweaty fivers (my new fave expression) - especially if she thinks she wants to share her pregnancy announcement with them one day!

WTF

Screenshot_20220124-135708_Outlook.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In my case, I wasn't judging at all, I said to the member saying two under two is vile means others could judge her similarly (she said she had sex quickly after birth) and she might not like it. Like I said, you do you.
No I appreciate that! I get you’re saying she could be judged for other things. I in no way meant you x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.