Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face in that last pic 🤮. Thank goodness Larose takes after her dad. Hopefully the new one will too.

Reactions: 14
These hats are awful (sorry if anyone has such bedazzled delight in their wardrobe) I just do not get it!? She looks a total state! Imagine that coming towards you trying to shag you!

@Sunnydaze101 missed you pal 💙🌻🌼

Once that hat is upon her head she is pure Cheryl, pet.
In her turnip anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her face in that last pic 🤮. Thank goodness Larose takes after her dad. Hopefully the new one will too.
Why do think poor baby isn't smiling, poor lamb is scared shitless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These hats are awful (sorry if anyone has such bedazzled delight in their wardrobe) I just do not get it!? She looks a total state! Imagine that coming towards you trying to shag you!

@Sunnydaze101 missed you pal 💙🌻🌼
Missed ya too. Hope all good!!
Busy at work week so I have had to skim read everything today, but nice to see you pop back in.

I agree with what you said before. She loves the attention like last time, but reality will hit soon when she has no more headlines and everyone stops caring/ giving a duck again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All you ladies saying you did the dance with no pants with your baby daddy 2,3,4 weeks of having a kidlet

its not a jockey on the ol cocky race you know 😘

let’s keep on track that Lauren is sweetcorn loving, chimney smoking, marching powder patron and a big old fat bleep who’d probably sell a kid, oops I meant kidney for £250k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve not even given birth to my baby yet and I don’t want Mr Rita anywhere near me never mind straight after 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those two children are going to be dressed in the same hideous pink tat now for the rest of their lives 🙁
At least they’ll be dressed and have clothes on. Cos at the moment LaVacant baby never gets dressed in clothes

Reactions: 8
Some people stop bleeding really early. I was shocked this week that I had stopped bleeding by eight weeks (mum of 3).

What on earth made her hop back on a dick that soon after having a baby? I am just about able to look at Mr FoxAche and I had baby in October.
I only bled for a couple of weeks after each baby. And I was glad of it as well 😂

There’s lots of things on this thread that doesn’t sit right with me. “Vile” having two under two, and disgusting to have sex soon after birth, the majority of us comment about larose with concern but there have been a few which go beyond that and are just nasty ... can we stop please
Completely agree.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if Ch’Arg will get back with skanky now ! Wouldn’t that be 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ad that kept popping up on the article about Chaz’s antics 🤣🤣
I kept getting that one for days! The ads on here are mental. As I type this I have I kid you not an advert for axes 😂

I just saw some photos of that wee girl, it is such a shame. I don't know any babies but the babies I have seen they all smile and giggle and she just stares, poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.