Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Oddbod get the other woman pregnant? Who'd have thought Chunky Chaz had such potent swimmers 🤣
That post thr other woman put on IG reads to me like she's had a termination. Talk.of being pressured, things ruining his life.

Reactions: 11
That post thr other woman put on IG reads to me like she's had a termination. Talk.of being pressured, things ruining his life.
It always astounds me that a woman who knew a man for a few hours and was happy to ride his dick for a short while expects him to give up the rest of his life for her. Or that she's "owed" something.

See also the cretinous Lauryn Goodman.

It's not as though you couldn't quickly Google who Charles Drury is - anyone who swims in the same sewer as Katie Price is hardly going to be a decent guy. Not only does he have a very young baby with his "work wife" - he is either gay for pay or bi, seeks z-list fame, and isn't averse to a kiss and tell story, all of which would put most women with half a braincell off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are LaRose an Elrose going to be in the same year at school

the bleeping shame

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are LaRose an Elrose going to be in the same year at school

the bleeping shame
Might be Eloise!

*Hums The Damned's cover song*

The saga continues....

This "Amy" is so so tan 😂

Also Amy...think she took this picture into the tanning salon and asked them to crank it up..
d25415e404f57b4bd854758a195add74--table-legs-joinery.jpg

I was going to search Google Images for a "burst couch" but thought better of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my word. What's all this 2 under 2 stuff, she's going to have 2 under 1 isn't she?

And who is surprised, she said after Lactulose was born she'd like another straight away. 🤷 Get your house in order & sort your relationship out first Lozzasaurus, before bringing another poor little labored and laneglected into the mix, ya daft bint.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Unclear as all the posts are vague gibberish by thickos but probably. Let's be fair, they probably never broke up.
You never know with these two…for all we know this is just one big publicity stunt. Charles never cheated, Lauren never kicked him out and they’re living happily ever after in Dubia wiv their little angle 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1013324

I gave up trying to read it.
Wait. She has MEMORIES she wants to show "her girls"? What are they going to be?

Here's that time you stared at the ceiling all day long propped up on pillows - wasn't it funny!
Oh, remember when you did nothing but scowl every time the light from my phone shone on you whilst I tried to film you?
Here's mumma out with your pram getting photos taken cos I'm a Bafta-winning celebrity *smacks lips*
One of mumma flicking her hair whilst you gaze blankly into space again....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1013324

I gave up trying to read it.
2 gorgeous girls 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and she wants her children to look back in good memories. WHATs that their mam getting her fanny out on only fans and their dad spunking in a sink. They will look back at the photos and wonder who is that woman holding me because it certainly ain’t Lauren’s face

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s probably likening herself to Khloe except she needs to remember history repeated itself on Khloe over and over. Charlie found out they were pregnant in October and a few weeks later was trying to get some rando Tango knocked up too. Says a lot about him as a person. I actually thought sometimes he might be a decent person, but not no anymore. He’s sold KP stories, did this with fatty and with that orange one. And that’s all we know of. They both deserve each other.

• Haha
So Loz gets her face injected in September and finally gets Chaz his new teef. Accidentally gets pregnant in October - coincidence?

Also, it’s often said to be a good liar you have to have a good memory. She clearly doesn’t. Claimed to have a zen birth, in new article says she can’t have a home birth as she’ll be screaming the house down and scare baby gel. She also said she has a small bump this time which is why she thought it was a boy, but said last time her bump was small and neat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope those pesky wind machines and paps hiding in vans will stay away from BYG, caus they were so out of order the last time she turned into a hippo 🦛🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those two children are going to be dressed in the same hideous pink tat now for the rest of their lives 🙁

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So imagine the confusion when she calls them both babygel. Given that larose.x is an anagram of oral se.x what's the betting the next one will have a similar unfortunate name. Maybe LaBia or something else exotic lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.