Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s having another one and is 4 months along. Her poor body, why though? Just enjoy larose. I had a baby a month after she had lacrosse, no way I’d be wanting another one so soon. Also, didn’t she kick him out a few months ago? Why have unprotected sex. Breastfeeding doesn’t stop you getting pregnant

Reactions: 19
I must be the only one , but I think she's still really pretty.
I don't actually think she's that big either, my only gripe with her is the way she photoshops her images to appear something that she isn't.

If you're a size 18, either embrace it or if you're unhappy loose weight.
I think the fact mark cheated and emotionally abused her let's face it he was dick and got with Michelle the sexiest woman in the world or whatever she was severely fucked her up and her self esteem hence all the photoshopping and Facial tweaking. She should have got counselling instead , she was a pretty woman whos fucked herself up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s been forever since I’ve had a pregnancy but can someone riddle me this??

says she found out when lasagne was 8w so give or take that’s 14 sept

to even find out you’d have to be almost 4w pregnant at the earliest in pregnancy week terms which add 2-3 weeks… still with me??… so around 14 sept she’d be 4 weeks pregnant

so she would have conceived around 4/5weeks postpartum 🤢

16 weeks pregnant would have been dec 7?

Give or take some days sure but from what she’s said she’s 22 weeks?? My Brian is hurting

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well... I don't even know what to say...

It screams desperation, doesn't it? Loz really thought the best way to keep Oddbod around is by... having another baby? Why bother? Loz isn't exactly much better but L'Arj offers absolutely nothing - she'd be better off cutting him loose and finding someone more suitable with a stable job. It's not going to work. He'll keep playing away, it'll get her a few column inches now and then but no one really gives a tit, they're nobodies.

I feel awful for LaBoredRigid. What hope does she have with these two tit for brains parents?

Reactions: 15
My little one is the exact same age as Larose and I couldn’t think of anything worse than being pregnant again let alone that far along. I don’t know how people cope me and the husband are already on the brink 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So yet again, at three months, lozzaaa is LOVINGLY cradling her already fat belly, looking 8 months gone, as she did with lil la`anewbabywhowilllookaftermepleasenotthatoldhagnanasniffsniff 🥴🥴🥴 .... if anything she gives us all something to laugh about ... her life is one big comedy show🤣🤣🤣 ... name suggestions ... lawosemk2 ... or lagoosefat:unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This photo gives me the fear! It is so manipulated it looks like her head is a metre away from her boobs. It's like looking at one of fhose funfair mirrors.

Her tan is also so heavy when you see how peely wally the wean looks!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Goats cheese??? Isn’t that a no no in pregnancy? Or is pwegassy different??

I think this crotch goblin should be called Charlie. Maybe even Charlie-maê or similar.
a) after the father who abandoned her at conception and beverage 🤢
B) after nanas favourite habit.
I used to know a man vaguely who called his daughter Charlie Stella after you guessed it his favourite drug

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.