Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my brain is super picked by this- someone do a timeline lol

As for his statement… well. What 24 year old gayforpaysex worker with 2 children, not with the mother, already dipped his pen in some other slappers accommodating ink, isn’t a great man and al round awesome dad? Guys a complete flaccid wanker
Flaccid wanker 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s been forever since I’ve had a pregnancy but can someone riddle me this??

says she found out when lasagne was 8w so give or take that’s 14 sept

to even find out you’d have to be almost 4w pregnant at the earliest in pregnancy week terms which add 2-3 weeks… still with me??… so around 14 sept she’d be 4 weeks pregnant

so she would have conceived around 4/5weeks postpartum 🤢

16 weeks pregnant would have been dec 7?

Give or take some days sure but from what she’s said she’s 22 weeks?? My Brian is hurting
It's truly mind-boggling. And she says in her video that it was a surprise to her. Still hasn't worked out that no contraception = babies.

I'm going to have to block her Instagram to spare myself the upcoming eternity of preggacy bullsh*t, which has already started with "strong ormone" vibes because apparently the preggacy test was really strong. Aaargh!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Genius it’s so exotic perfect for a baby who never leaves the house let alone Essex.

She could call it after her most favourite food Sweetcornella ... which sounds posh and regal for a bewful baby gel.

I’m having visions of a double minge trim pram combo. The bright side it being twice the size it will make Lozza look small!

I think laDubia is a stunning name ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genius it’s so exotic perfect for a baby who never leaves the house let alone Essex.

She could call it after her most favourite food Sweetcornella ... which sounds posh and regal for a bewful baby gel.

I’m having visions of a double minge trim pram combo. The bright side it being twice the size it will make Lozza look small!
She'll be on the beg for one in a few weeks, #notsilvercrossthough #notbasic

Just leaving this here, was this her???

1643046570780.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She actually didn’t hide it to well as everyone called this when she had that purple monstrosity on and the dress that couldn’t do up for her Christmas shoot!
Genuinely thought this was just her ‘gunt’ at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my God hate to come straight back on here after seeing the news, wtf!

Having said that I found out my husband was sleeping with someone else 4 months in to my pregnancy and it was the most heartbreaking experience of my life. But then we had been together for our whole adult lives, not 2 weeks like these two 🙄 so I hope her mental health is okay because mine was/is not.
Same. It nearly killed me at the time. They were texting at my first scan about my baby being HER child as if I was some sort of surrogate for them. I can laugh about it now (enough time has elapsed), but I wouldn’t wish the feeling on anyone. However my opinions on Big Loz in general are not affected by this 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Same. It nearly killed me at the time. They were texting at my first scan about my baby being HER child as if I was some sort of surrogate for them. I can laugh about it now (enough time has elapsed), but I wouldn’t wish the feeling on anyone. However my opinions on Big Loz in general are not affected by this 😂
I’m sorry you went through that, people are so vile. But yeah I feel the same 🤣

• Heart
That was her in a paddling pool in someone’s garden over the summer.
Wasn’t even a birthing pool.

she’s just so utterly disgusting.
wasn't it at one of the begged babymoon hotels (that were immediately crossed off every scrunchies list of where they would want to stay, even if they were paid too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Wonder if Lauren follows in her cokehead mothers footsteps and ships the ugly sister off to her dads

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is the baby always on its back? Does she ever sit her up?

( hi all - saw the news today and balked !) anyone else think she is later than 16 weeks? 🤔

Reactions: 13

She might as well save her self the expense (beg) those kids aren’t gonna see daylight until she’s eligible for free childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear ....
Er, raffle tickets for his car? Depop rip-offs? Just because you say you're "going to be the best version of yourself" means diddley. We'll judge you by your actions, twunt.

My mum (who can be a twit for many reasons) had us close together and used to dress us the same for a while, when we were small. We utterly hated it.

Reactions: 9
It’s shocking isn’t it lol

I tell my daughter she will get a square head if she watches too much YouTube. She saw me watching her Instagram and said ‘that ladies got corners! She must watch too much tv! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.