Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum had two under two - she was pregnant with my sister pretty much after I was born. (I did try to shake off my sister a bit when I was a toddler, as I found her annoying but we are close) 😆

Sadly as my mum was 20 when she had me, we were palmed off with my nana in our younger years and we didn't get the best upbringing. (When my (half) brother was born and I was 13 we were told "you're out of here at 16" and we were basically ignored).

Come on, Lauren. It's not all about you now - a child deserves all the love and attention in the world, even if you are poor. You could be doing a lot of damage to young Larose already.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Congratulations , @HeCannitSeeMan ! 😂 I believe that you were the first to suggest the second " pregacy". I did not think BYG could possibly be that stupid.
[/QUOTE]

ha haaaaa!! Never underestimate the Pwic… ooh wait wrong bimbo.
Ahem…
Never underestimate the gutter waller that is the Laureen rose Goodyear tyre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m assuming this was the day of the shoot back in December. So she was 16 weeks at this shoot or 16 weeks now?
Lauryn Goodman gives me the rage. I've tried reading her thread but she is the epitome of a narcissistic mother. You can't always judge people by who their friends are but I will for that twit. Probably who "Amy" aspired to be. Why do some women set themselves such low standards?

I dislike her almost as much as Pricey, Danielle Lloyd and Gemma Collins.

Reactions: 17
I had sex very fast after having my second but I’m not a twit and I was on the pill as soon as my second popped out of me! It’s become a vile trend. ‘2 under 2’
What is vile about having 2 children under 2? It is a fairly standard thing and has been since the dawn of time, hardly a trend.

I feel bad for Larose, poor kid will be getting even less attention now,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I had sex very fast after having my second but I’m not a twit and I was on the pill as soon as my second popped out of me! It’s become a vile trend. ‘2 under 2’
Some might judge and say having sex very fast after birth is vile? You do you. It's about the PARENTS themselves, not generalising about a trend. If you love your children and prioritise them, it doesn't matter when they are born.

Some people would give anything to have a healthy baby.

Reactions: 14
Articles say Larose was 8 weeks when next baby was conceived. She’s already huge, she’ll be like a whale after this one meaning the two little ones are even less likely to see outside their four walls :’(
I thought breastfeeding inhibits ovulation and is like natural contraception, maybe she wasn’t breastfeeding after all?

Reactions: 7
What is vile about having 2 children under 2? It is a fairly standard thing and has been since the dawn of time, hardly a trend.

I feel bad for Larose, poor kid will be getting even less attention now,
As a mum to twins I will say it was bloody hard. Two under two?
She is going to struggle.

Reactions: 9
I thought breastfeeding inhibits ovulation and is like natural contraception, maybe she wasn’t breastfeeding after all?
This a very common misconception. There is a method called Lactational amenorrhea method but it’s not as simple as just breast feeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My sister had two 11 months apart and was bf. I think it can act as a natural contraception but it is advised to use actual contraception if you really don’t want to get pregnant again quickly.

Reactions: 7
Yes it’s contraception for people with two children under one 🤣 It can do, but it’s no guarantee and no midwife will let you get away from your 6 week check up without asking you what you plan on using! 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.