Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the OK mag article: love how she puts the blame solely on Amy when Charles is just as culpable! 🤔🤔

Was it hard finding out about his fling with another girl? Was that the reason for the split?

I already knew about it. There’s more stuff which I don’t want to talk about. Charlie has admitted that it was a mistake. It was during the break in November, but obviously it still hurts. He came back to me after and wanted us to be a family. I don’t know why she has sold a story two months later.

She already knew I knew. You don’t get involved with a guy who has just had a baby with another woman, let alone sell a story when children are involved. Also, her story doesn’t make sense to me. As far as I am aware, Charlie was staying at my nephew’s dad’s house the whole time we were on a break. He doesn’t have a flat in east London. To be honest with you, I was going to pull out of today after I found out about the story. This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down.

We’ve been told you’ve thrown him out. Has he moved out now?

Yes. That’s enough about that situation. Let’s talk about the baby.
Which sounds to me Amy asked for money and got none or Lozza and Ch'arge were going to pay her to keep quiet but then decided not to and Amy thought well I'll talk then.

Lozza will be loving it all anyway she's being spoken about but she must be worried about Ch'arge speaking out if they really have split forever...

Reactions: 12
Faccckkkk need to catch up the thread after I’ve posted this.

Missed periods eh Lozzer- so soon after birth AND breastfeeding? Does this woman think we are all as thick as she is? Yes.

She lives a tit show of a life so that we don’t have to. At least the babies will have each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I did say she looked 19months gone last week at her ` petrol pump shoot ` 🥴 🥴 .... ODD BOD aint going anywhere, she will continue to get knocked up as emotional blackmail for him to stay ... this ` pregacy ` is not surprising to be honest, I expected this kind of behaviour from her, she has got him trapped now .. until he decides to stray again, and he WILL ... what a sad way to live life, the idiot was cheating on her while she was expecting, this is the ` father ` that she has chosen for her children 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ .... bringing another life into this toxic mess is lunacy ... and as for having her mother move in for support ... is she for real?????? ..... she may as well have rose west looking after poor lil la`fuckedoffwithitall ... by all accounts the hag is a crack bleep🤬🤬 .... lozzz we all know how thick you are, but you have excelled yourself with this latest duck up ..... will this ` pregacy ` be as long as the last one🙄🙄 ... how the heck will lazy lump lozzaa look after two babies🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
From the OK mag article: love how she puts the blame solely on Amy when Charles is just as culpable! 🤔🤔

"To be honest with you, I was going to pull out of today after I found out about the story. This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down.

We’ve been told you’ve thrown him out. Has he moved out now?

Yes. That’s enough about that situation. Let’s talk about the baby."
"This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal".
"That's enough about that situation, let's talk about the baby."

Wait, you've gone to the rags to sell your story about the new baby, which includes the Dad, and just because Bisto Girl has ruined your reveal, now you ONLY want to talk about the baby?!

It doesn't work like that Laureen, you've gone to sell a story to give yourself a pot to piss in, you don't get to choose the 'nice' bits of the story when the whole thing is a car crash - people are ONLY interested in you because you're a car crash...

Reactions: 33
What an hole she is! Moving in the deadbeat mum and of course slagging the other woman and laying the blame at her feet. As they like to say on TOWIE she is an absolute mug.

I hope she calls the new one La'thorn

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, those timelines were all fucked up as she was claiming LaBored was in hospital at one point and Chaz was saying Lozza was saying it was a different time. The pair of them are as bad as each other
Timelines/dates/calendars have never been yung gels stong point.
Remember baby gels Julcember due date 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t even realise you could have sex again that quickly after birth. She really is the dregs of society isn’t she, she can’t even look after the daughter she already has! I’d love to know what OddBods family think! These people are a car crash, I can’t look away😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is her womb under her ribs in the pregnancy pics, she’s a medical marvel, first the ever changing face & now reproductive organs next to her lungs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So bets are on for the new baby name. I'm betting on L'auren or L'aureen. Very original I know. I just don't know how I came up with it. At the very least it will begin with L.......

What do we all think?
I’m going for Larose Junior or Larose II (Larose the 2nd) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
now we know why she hasn't been out and why she was holding on to that coat for dear life. ya'll called she was pregnant again. way to go tattlers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good luck to her. My LG is 8 months and I couldn’t even contemplate having another one!!!
Where did she find the time and energy to get it on when Larose was 8 weeks old!!! I was knee deep in sleep depravation and poo!!!!
After they both made £10 in one night on OF what better way to celebrate their riches than to make another poor little baby

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Remember her psychic 'ora' 🔮... Didn't see this one coming did she??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another one soon , she will be like a beached whale for years and I bet she's raging it's another girl .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.