Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone get me some water I’ve literally ran over here in 0.5 seconds after seeing her stories!
Same! How’s she going to meet the needs of two children? Larose is a lovely little thing but doesn’t seem to be at milestones you’d expect for her age (down to Lauren keeping her in the bed most the time!). Feel sorry for both these babies. What a mess to be born in to.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Don't believe it for one second. As fucked up as it is, I think she's made this up for the tabloids and will 'lose the baby'.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I said they were maternity leggings she had on her forecourt photo shoot!!

She'll have two under 1 though, that's difficult and exhausting if you're in a stable relationship. I dread to think with this Bewful Yung gel!

So, name for this one? My minutes on Rolauren or Rouren.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don't believe it for one second. As fucked up as it is, I think she's made this up for the tabloids and will 'lose the baby'.
The thought had crossed my mind and then she will blame Charlie for the “stress“ and he will be public enemy number 1.

Reactions: 12
1C05FC19-F28E-47ED-8FBA-D2A1831AF594.jpeg
73448FFF-7947-4498-9BE9-7EFE9CEC518A.jpeg

Comments on the DM - people are interpreting Amy’s post in a similar way to us.

It does seem a strong reaction if all that happened was they hooked up a couple of times during his break from Loz.

Chaz - super sperm for hire! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I feel genuine distress at this news. I have two main thoughts at this point: 1. I am wondering if this was a business decision given there was such little interest in any tv shows etc on the first time, she is pushing for something with this whole cluster duck; 2. what size is she going to end up at the end of this pregnancy.
I feel a little distressed too. Poor Larose. I guess with baby number 2, Tattle won't need to tell Loz to buy toys because she already bought them in response.

Well it's 100% certain that she'll look after them herself. Not because she doesn't agree with other people looking after your children but because where is she going to get £3k a month for nursery fees??????

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just seen the ok story and came 🏃‍♂️ over here!
Embarrassing for Charles getting her pregnant once, but then to do it again 🙈🙈🙈
Murat was responsible for the first.
View attachment 1011297View attachment 1011295

Comments on the DM - people are interpreting Amy’s post in a similar way to us.

It does seem a strong reaction if all that happened was they hooked up a couple of times during his break from Loz.

Chaz - super sperm for hire! 😂
In the long run, she will realise that that was the best decision of her generally otherwise vacuous life.

Reactions: 9
She cant have been exclusively breastfeeding if she got pregnant so quickly surely?!
Sadly that’s a bit of an old wives tale! Some women are super fertile right after they’ve had a baby, even if they’re breast feeding. Some friends who had IVF had a surprise natural baby within a year of first thinking they couldn’t/were breastfeeding anyway.

Reactions: 31
I am genuinely sad for LaRoastedinGoosefat - that poor child is already desperate for attention and now it will have to share what little attention it can get with another smaller one who will also be desperate for attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Morning all,

Lozza lurker here ( only on the car crash thread viewing kind) Now this explains about the no coat maternity leggings pap petrol shot!
Poor little Lanohope will have another tv watching buddy, prop & money making gypsy baby gel.

I can feel her strong hormones must have chased Oddbod away... though like Bisto it’s wafts under his nose and calls him back
to his bewful soon to be three girls!

He will be on 24hr hour shifts at the sink to provide hence working out at the gym.

Re parenting classes this was my advert so well timed on this mornings thread.

Oh wow this is going to be so sad that another child is going to be mentally stunted from birth and just used as a photo op for her sad face articles in Closer. She needs parenting advice or classes before she ruins another little life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And when she was begging for salon stuff and doing her ‘training’ she knew fine well she was up the duff and wouldn’t be doing anything soon as we know she can barely get up off the sofa without having a moan

Reactions: 15
She cant have been exclusively breastfeeding if she got pregnant so quickly surely?!

Tbf I exclusively both my babies. My second is a couple of weeks younger than Laurens and my periods came back after a couple of months. You are your most fertile in the first couple of months after giving birth.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.