Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stupid woman she is - I had 14 months between my two youngest and it was UTTER HELL!

I seem to recall I was awake 24/7 feeding & changing for months on end alongside seeing to my other children - and I had my husband to help when he was'nt at work? How the eff is Lozza going to cope with TWO babies???

This all bears the hallmarks of trying to snare Ch/Arg though. Poor kids :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I said they were maternity leggings she had on her forecourt photo shoot!!

She'll have two under 1 though, that's difficult and exhausting if you're in a stable relationship. I dread to think with this Bewful Yung gel!

So, name for this one? My minutes on Rolauren or Rouren.
Or she could go for La Esso or La Q8 (keeping in the spirit of Dubai haha!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is why did she take him back in the first week of December when she knew what he had done already. And why did she kick him out after Xmas when Amy broke the news.

Reactions: 16
How far along is she and how old is larose? No wonder she's been looking more larger lately. Someone on here did say a while ago they reckon she was pregnant again. I'm shocked to be honest. Cos she's so dim and useless with this kid how she gonna manage with 2.

Reactions: 14
I dont think it's charles baby I think it was the petrol pumps, she spent so much time there lately 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Jesus! I had a baby tablet 2 weeks after her last year and the thought of a second so soon makes me sweaty! She barely knows what she's doing with 1, let alone 2 with potentially them both being under 1. Stupid girl.

Reactions: 12
What I don’t get is why did she take him back in the first week of December when she knew what he had done already. And why did she kick him out after Xmas when Amy broke the news.
Sounds from Amy's post that she also got pregnant, she's worded it to sound that way....

Reactions: 19
Bit weird I’m the exact same amount of weeks as her and my bump looks nothing like that, I’m having a boy right enough but she’s so round already defo shoving that big belly out

Reactions: 8
At least she will have to see midwife’s regularly again so there will be more professional input. Labored needs stimulation / fresh air and professional signposting.

I’m actually a little upset she’s got pregnant again. 2 babies being neglected of basic and interaction born into a broken and ‘toxic’ home when there are families out there that can’t have children. Lauren is a bleeping embarrassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't even come on the LG threads but I was creasing at the title. Who the duck pumps petrol like that ? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here. I had my children 14 months apart. It is hard work. Lauren doesn’t t strike me as a natural mother , nor does she appear to have supportive friends and family which will make it even harder! How on earth will she cope we Ladeadbehindtheeyes and the next one due in Julytember on her own ?

Reactions: 17
Well done to whoever called this out a few weeks ago :eek:

I still can’t get my head around this, did she trick him? Surely he can’t of been desperate to have 2 babies so close together…

At least we’ve got plenty of time to ready ourselves for the sponsored tummy tuck/boob lift/liposuction post the 2nd birth

Reactions: 15
Bit weird I’m the exact same amount of weeks as her and my bump looks nothing like that, I’m having a boy right enough but she’s so round already defo shoving that big belly out
I'd say not very much of that is baby, she's just a big fat bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.