Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf that poor child!!!! She’s thinking ‘why have you put me in this godforsaken thing!’

View attachment 1009057
Doesn’t even know who sent the hair band! I bet she bloody bought it and is acting like she gets more freebies than she does to encourage more. Fantasist. Why would you put your child in (a garish monstrosity in the first place) if you don’t even know it’s origins. Tosser!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm surprised Loz hasn't had Larose's ears pierced yet. I suppose I am being judgey but it is the height of chav-dom. That and covering your kid in gold whilst they're too young to wear jewellery safely.

(I have personal experience of this - my sister's toerag ex boyfriend took their baby daughter away to get hers pierced even though he was told not to dare doing it. He was a twit and loved winding my sister up - plus it was an ownership / possessiveness power game. When she was about three he got a gold bangle made for her - which said witch on it !!! Apparently in his family witch is a term of endearment). In fact the family are so awful I could make a whole thread about them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
As you all know, our bewful Backgrid Queen Laureen has set her sights on a YouTube career yewchewb carer…well, it has been very successful so far. She has gained 5 subscribers since Monday and she hasn’t uploaded a single video since it started 23 days ago. Goodnight Scrunchies ❤

And stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awwwww la'wtf.

That chavband your mother has squeezed on to your poor head.

Is it keeping you warm?
Is it comfortable?
Is it made from natural fabrics, ideally undyed?
Is is 100% safe if you were to pull it off and start chewing it?

If none of these apply please feel free to tit on it.
And then on your mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wtf that poor child!!!! She’s thinking ‘why have you put me in this godforsaken thing!’

View attachment 1009057
That crappy song drives me nuts; it's so cringy and that hairband is vile. Just vile.
Poor LaBored, is the blankest, most unresponsive baby, I've ever seen. I hate to say this but something, somewhere is not right. I know I am only going by the short videos Laureen shows, but if this is LaBlankStare at her best, then someone needs to take her for an assessment.

Reactions: 27
I'm surprised Loz hasn't had Larose's ears pierced yet. I suppose I am being judgey but it is the height of chav-dom. That and covering your kid in gold whilst they're too young to wear jewellery safely.

(I have personal experience of this - my sister's toerag ex boyfriend took their baby daughter away to get hers pierced even though he was told not to dare doing it. He was a twit and loved winding my sister up - plus it was an ownership / possessiveness power game. When she was about three he got a gold bangle made for her - which said witch on it !!! Apparently in his family witch is a term of endearment). In fact the family are so awful I could make a whole thread about them.
Sounds interesting. Lol

Reactions: 8
That crappy song drives me nuts; it's so cringy and that hairband is vile. Just vile.
Poor LaBored, is the blankest, most unresponsive baby, I've ever seen. I hate to say this but something, somewhere is not right. I know I am only going by the short videos Laureen shows, but if this is LaBlankStare at her best, then someone needs to take her for an assessment.
Or is that when Lauren thinks the baby looks best? And doesn’t choose to show the actual cutesy gummy dribbley smiles and giggles the rest of the world would pick

Reactions: 12
No family Sunday meals. That’s been awhile now since the last one. I think she’s fucked them all off again.

Reactions: 12
No family Sunday meals. That’s been awhile now since the last one. I think she’s fucked them all off again.
There's been a goose fat shortage since our BYG cleared the shelves last time she made roasties. Need to re-stock before she can make any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she posting a video of this extremely basic meal?? I just don’t understand it. She’s literally boiled some water and grated some cheese!! It’s so odd to me that she would some how feel proud of this and want to show the world 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why is she posting a video of this extremely basic meal?? I just don’t understand it. She’s literally boiled some water and grated some cheese!! It’s so odd to me that she would some how feel proud of this and want to show the world 🤯
Maybe you're new to Lauren Goodger's Tattle threads (not being condescending, just saying). She's posted pictures of "Home Made" baguette with mayo, tuna and sweetcorn and baked potatoes and lots of other stupid basic foodstuffs that wouldn't even impress a four year-old. In fact, a four year-old could probably do it, and present it, better.

I sometimes wonder if she's subtly trolling her followers or really is so thick as mince it genuinely impresses her and she thinks it's an achievement.

And let's take a moment to remember the rather bizarre tomatoes (with stalks on) that she randomly plonked onto what I think was bolognese with sweetcorn (see my profile picture).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe you're new to Lauren Goodger's Tattle threads (not being condescending, just saying). She's posted pictures of "Home Made" baguette with mayo, tuna and sweetcorn and baked potatoes and lots of other stupid basic foodstuffs that wouldn't even impress a four year-old. In fact a four year-old could probably do it, and present it, better.

I sometimes wonder if she's subtly trolling her followers or really is so thick as mince it genuinely impresses her and she thinks it's an achievement.
Ha! I’m not at all new but tend to lurk rather than post. I just find her baffling 😂

Edited to add that clearly the proud video of some supermarket tortellini was the final straw to push me out of lurking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ha! I’m not at all new but tend to lurk rather than post. I just find her baffling 😂
I think the reality is she's constantly hungry, needy for attention and high as a kite when she posts the most ridiculous of her randomness. I like to imagine her preparing and cooking her masterpieces with her sequinned military cap on!
Screenshot_20210919-180357_Instagram.jpg

(More glam than a chef's hat, innit).

It's definitely not inspiring or fascinating content, but she thinks everything she does is spectacularly interesting. The way a child does.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.