Lauren Goodger #51 Here comes Laureen, the petrol court Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! I’m not at all new but tend to lurk rather than post. I just find her baffling 😂

Edited to add that clearly the proud video of some supermarket tortellini was the final straw to push me out of lurking!
Welcome!

She’s probs loading up the cold goose fat for later on to pour over her cold potatoes to roast 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the reality is she's constantly hungry, needy for attention and high as a kite when she posts the most ridiculous of her randomness. I like to imagine her preparing and cooking her masterpieces with her sequinned military cap on!
View attachment 1009656
(More glam than a chef's hat, innit).

It's definitely not inspiring or fascinating content, but she thinks everything she does is spectacularly interesting. The way a child does.
Typical narcissistic traits !

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised she’s not doing the new year new me shite yet ! Trying to lure the next bloke in 🤢

• Haha
My friends baby was born beginning of December, and she's already way more animated than LalockedupinEssex, that poor poor child, the long term damage of this lack of stimulation on z listers trying to monetise their life rather than actually parent their longed for children is going to be awful

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is she connected to the travelling fraternity ?

Slice of crappy cake yesterday now this pasta, She can really make some folk who feel blue actually smile that their life is not as bad as that car crash… that poor kid !

Reactions: 13
She had to move out of chigwell didn’t she? Well, Grange Hill. Is she somewhere cheaper now? I notice she never shows much of her new gaff and minge pram walks look like they’re on older streets.
Where she lives now isn’t much cheaper.

The house she’s in now the media were reporting she’s bought it, from some undercover tattling I’m pretty certain she’s renting it and the rent is £2450pm.

I have no idea how she affords it.
Job seekers is only what? About £70 a week? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she posting a video of this extremely basic meal?? I just don’t understand it. She’s literally boiled some water and grated some cheese!! It’s so odd to me that she would some how feel proud of this and want to show the world 🤯
It’s because it’s not a bucket of KFC or McDs and she’s proud of herself for not buying takeaways again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

The house she’s in now the media were reporting she’s bought it, from some undercover tattling I’m pretty certain she’s renting it and the rent is £2450pm.

I am so impressed by all these undercover tattles.

Not Lauren posting a pic of basic boil in water tortellini like she’s bloody made the pasta herself. Hardly Nigella. She really thinks everything she does is so special. Baffling.

I genuinely feel so sorry for LaDrewtheshortstraw. What chance has she got in life with a muvva and farver like these two?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

And i thought rent here was expensive.
That's an obscene amount.

It's a whole generation (or two) who don't understand the concept of living within your means - it's all about showing off, like 13 year olds with new trainers.
Doesn't matter if they fit or not, it's whether they're the right brand or colour.

Get over yourself laureen, you're a nothing.
You even look like one.
A big round gormless nothing.
With donald duck lips.

Ps
You can't bleeping cook either, no matter what you tell yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's been cooking/boiling/microwaving/emptying contents of Dyson again lads!

View attachment 1009546View attachment 1009550
Bogies!!

"Spinach And Ricotta Tortellini". Yes, dear, and five pounds of grated cheese on top.

Thought the TOWIE mantra was "No carbs before Marbs"?

Mind you, it's Dubia she's aiming for. You better order that tapeworm off the internet, stat, Goodger.
Can you order tapeworms off the Internet? Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.