Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakeM

VIP Member
I have no doubt that she’ll take him back. She can barely cope with Larose, throw another child into the mix and this situation is a complete mess. I’ve seen one legged chairs that have more stability than this relationship. Good luck Lauren, you’ll need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Happy New Day Scruncherinos! I just woke up to a band of crows going ape shit outside my window. Now I am firmly UP and have loads of work on so I hope nothing exciting happens.

Obviously she has done something to the windscreen and is trying to beg a freebie. Agree with everyone else I just find it skin crawling the shamelessness. There is literally a search box you can search for things or Google or I don't know phone JR Hartley! That car, another expense that is not needed. Surely she would be better with a cheaper car suitable for two kids. (Full disclosure I drive a Landie but I live in the mountains/countryside! it's very much your old muck stained vintage farm model, much less bright white parking in Tesco car park before I drive two miles from the house to collect a teenager from school so they don't have to walk : it's functional)

I don't ever get involved in rigmarole because to be fair I can't be arsed and i just love the hilarity of it here. I must say though that trying to moderate/ others posts and opinions is against tattle rules. If something makes you sad/uncomfortable/ gives you the boak just press report. The mods are on it and they sort shit out in zero time, alternatively you can put folk on ignore. It's also against the rules to proclaim your departure. Anyway they are here https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

For all of you that know me, you know I don't engage I just throw out some humour to get us back on an even keel but I think it's important folk don't ruin things for others and also that everyone has a good time as we have rules.

I have to go work now booooooo hissssss

• Heart

Blackbeltbarbie

That poor poor poor baby larose won't even get the proper attention needed for development/nerturing because "single" mum Lauren will be coping with a newborn and if that is as sick as larose has been I feel for larose. Lauren done it so that she can have a babysitter in larose. Any sympathy I had for Charles is well out the window 24 and 2 kids. Jesus. I thought I couldnt hate Lauren anymore but now it's off the chart.

• Sad

Emmie81

VIP Member
What have I just read, the fat coke head is pregnant again ??
What’s more shocking
1.) she’ll be the new KP, just a poor version, 5 by 3
2.) he actually fucked that obese beef curtain blue waffled excuse of oxygen
3.) one child by Murat, one by a raging brown potting lover

Jesus wept, those poor kids
LaRose and LaRose II

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Kilo005

Chatty Member
I just don’t understand where her income comes from?! She’s a has been, how does she afford not to work 🧐

• Haha

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
Someone get me some water I’ve literally ran over here in 0.5 seconds after seeing her stories!
Same! How’s she going to meet the needs of two children? Larose is a lovely little thing but doesn’t seem to be at milestones you’d expect for her age (down to Lauren keeping her in the bed most the time!). Feel sorry for both these babies. What a mess to be born in to.

• Sad

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Goats cheese??? Isn’t that a no no in pregnancy? Or is pwegassy different??

I think this crotch goblin should be called Charlie. Maybe even Charlie-maê or similar.
a) after the father who abandoned her at conception and
B) after nanas favourite habit.

• Haha
I am genuinely sad for LaRoastedinGoosefat - that poor child is already desperate for attention and now it will have to share what little attention it can get with another smaller one who will also be desperate for attention.

• Sad

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
DM just make it up as they go along. One million WTFs a month, more like.
2AF923DC-4757-4990-A092-487854D7AD6D.jpeg

Haha 😂

I know, I just saw this too! No way has she ever made a million a month from OF. She’s never made a million from her pics ever!
I don’t believe Katona has either.

• Haha
  • Sick

geordiegirl

VIP Member
at least we’ve missed 16 weeks of the longest pregacy Eva!

So pretty much July again like little LaBored… wonder if she’s done it so she can’t forget the dates as she’s fudged them so much

• Haha