Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wrongturn

Articles say Larose was 8 weeks when next baby was conceived. She’s already huge, she’ll be like a whale after this one meaning the two little ones are even less likely to see outside their four walls :’(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

mchops

VIP Member
Oh Charlie boy give it up. You are fucked. LaRose can't read your post and neither can The mother.

24 mate, life over unless you fuck off. Go oz

• Haha

chattypatty

Natural bewful yungel x

LaFedUpOfThisShit is truly, well, fed up of this shit.
I love larose and she appears to me that she looks straight at you like “yes. She is for real. I know right” she looks wise beyond her years and just takes it all in her stride, lovely little thing

• Heart
  • Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Her new baby will read in years to come , hmmm I did think about terminating it 🥺🥺🥺🥺 charming
She is one mess of a human, Lauren this ain’t no happy ending, 2 innocent souls brought into this world, and neither of you can offer any stability as a parent, so frustrating, these kids will be dragged up!!!!

• Sad
Can you imagine Loz on Countdown?

'Vowel or Consonant'

'I'll be Val thanks'.

'Consonant?'

20 minutes later - Afreeca's a consonant innit.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Its mostly the nose! Every picture of her that is edited she has a much larger nose but on edited photos it's this wee thing. Tit.

She just makes it worse for herseld especially with the videos.

*I have had to edit this post about forty times because I managed to mess up both spelling and then somehow duplicate it 😂 phone was about to get punted!

Whoever asked/commented about Charlie working don't be fooled. He goes on these little grafting exercises and they never last long. We had builder/ joinery/carpetfitter/rapper/boxer/footballer/some sort of shoe person/knock off aftershave pyramid scheme seller/ambassador for Aivilo clothing/Sex worker.

They all fell to the pits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Crowbag

VIP Member
Just ordered myself a couple of those fetching pink tracksuits.

Laureen makes them look so flattering.
Plus I've always wanted to look like the love child of the Michelin man and mrs blobby.

• Haha
  • Heart

zebraflow2

Charles has only got himself to blame for being so stupid. It doesn’t take Einstein to work out that the beach whalé has done this on purpose yet again. Put a sock on it, you pest!

KeepitontheDL

I don’t know if I’ve missed something but that response from Amy…does it sound like she also got pregnant and he made her have an abortion? It sounds too serious for just a jilted women statement 🤷🏼
It's definitely been phrased that way to give that impression. So it could be that or it could be referring to her going to the papers etc but is intentionally misleading. Either way, what a mess.

Blowup80

VIP Member
Oh Lauren you bewful gel in the DM again

Do your tits hang low
Can you swing them to and fro
Can you tie them in a knot
Can you tie them in a bow

Priorities as usual with our gel.

• Haha
  • Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
The photoshopping has reached scandalous new levels. Who owns that face because it sure ain’t Lauren goodger

• Haha

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
What a stupid woman she is - I had 14 months between my two youngest and it was UTTER HELL!

I seem to recall I was awake 24/7 feeding & changing for months on end alongside seeing to my other children - and I had my husband to help when he was'nt at work? How the eff is Lozza going to cope with TWO babies???

This all bears the hallmarks of trying to snare Ch/Arg though. Poor kids :(

• Sad
  • Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
I think she should go with the tits on the floor option.
She would make much more money on OF than she currently does.

Plus she could walk around and clean the floor at the same time without bending.

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Talking of periods, I'm calling Lalillet, she'll try pronouncing at La-lee-lay 😂

What in god's name has she got on her trotters, Lalillet's sister's unused polyester hairbands?

1643057119585.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick