Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Ha! I’m not at all new but tend to lurk rather than post. I just find her baffling 😂
I think the reality is she's constantly hungry, needy for attention and high as a kite when she posts the most ridiculous of her randomness. I like to imagine her preparing and cooking her masterpieces with her sequinned military cap on!
Screenshot_20210919-180357_Instagram.jpg

(More glam than a chef's hat, innit).

It's definitely not inspiring or fascinating content, but she thinks everything she does is spectacularly interesting. The way a child does.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Had to share. Pic 1, LaAlwaysFuckedOff and Pic 2, grubby stacey Solomon's girl. I can't stand Solomon but this is the type of story we should be seeing of LaRose. We never see that girl smile.
That baby on the left is the most miserable saddest looking baby I have ever seen
Something about the eyes
Something isn’t right with that baby

• Sad
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
Oh my word. What's all this 2 under 2 stuff, she's going to have 2 under 1 isn't she?

And who is surprised, she said after Lactulose was born she'd like another straight away. 🤷 Get your house in order & sort your relationship out first Lozzasaurus, before bringing another poor little labored and laneglected into the mix, ya daft bint.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I’m always amazed at women who get pregnant so soon after they have a baby,
I was still pissing in the bath 4 weeks later with minced flaps and it took a good 4 months to be able to look my lads dick in the eye after labour. Lauren Goodger must have an iron clad vagina
The thought of Lauren getting back on the dick so soon or at all really is the stuff of nightmares. I’ve still got dick fear 6 months after birth 😣

• Haha

XOXOSVD

How can she give an interview saying she was unsure at first about keeping the baby and then post on Instagram about keeping these memories for the kids?! I’m sure baby number 2 will be thrilled to read that interview!
What a muppet, pair of them

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
WHAT do ya do when ya ya pregnant with baby no. 2 invite a raging coke head over Andmove her in . Bravo Lauren she did a shit job with you and now she’s gonna help do it with your children. Not that you’re doing a good job. Dumb and dumber

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Oh lordy, I wondered why this thread had suddenly picked up to Alice Evans-speed.

MORE BABY BRIAN nonsense for us to look forward to.

"This was meant to be me and Charlie doing a lovely pregnancy and gender reveal. It’s been ruined, but I didn’t want to let the team down." - it's all about the hustle (ie, magazine exclusives she can make money out of and she's pissed off about her thunder being stolen).

I feel so sorry for Larose. We're already speculating how much (or how little) fresh air and human interaction she gets, and there's now another on the way?

Amy should fuck off to obscurity where she belongs, she should be moaning about her poor decision-making, not about Chaz (we all know Chaz is on the make anyway and wanted a "work wife". It's going well, eh, Charlie? Anyone who buys raffle tickets off that goon deserves to be ripped off - see his Depop profile feedback).

And whilst on the subject of Charlie, WHY THE FUCK would you move your coke-fiend mother in as a nanny?

Lauren, you are the queen of bad decisions but you've surpassed yourself.

Reactions: 27

Blowup80

VIP Member
Scrunchies!!!!!
What the fuck has been going on? Another Lasagne? Chaz been dipping a creosoted sink that looks like Lozza? I thought she'd become too boring but fucking hell she didn't waste no time did she!
CANNOT wait for balloon walks and strong ormones, perfick blood tests and naked water birf pics!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
It’s been forever since I’ve had a pregnancy but can someone riddle me this??

says she found out when lasagne was 8w so give or take that’s 14 sept

to even find out you’d have to be almost 4w pregnant at the earliest in pregnancy week terms which add 2-3 weeks… still with me??… so around 14 sept she’d be 4 weeks pregnant

so she would have conceived around 4/5weeks postpartum 🤢

16 weeks pregnant would have been dec 7?

Give or take some days sure but from what she’s said she’s 22 weeks?? My Brian is hurting

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
That was me. Fuck sake. There’s me thinking he might actually go out and earn an honest living 🥴
😂 If you see building site photos it's day labour. Can confirm when on said building sites he takes photos in the skud or with his willy out for Only Fans. Can also confirm that one dark day in lockdown a bunch of us sat on this thread and witnessed said willy 😂😂 it was a hilarious day and the poster didn't even put it behind a spoiler.

• Haha

Salyara

I said they were maternity leggings she had on her forecourt photo shoot!!

She'll have two under 1 though, that's difficult and exhausting if you're in a stable relationship. I dread to think with this Bewful Yung gel!

So, name for this one? My minutes on Rolauren or Rouren.

• Haha
Wtf that poor child!!!! She’s thinking ‘why have you put me in this godforsaken thing!’

View attachment 1009057
That crappy song drives me nuts; it's so cringy and that hairband is vile. Just vile.
Poor LaBored, is the blankest, most unresponsive baby, I've ever seen. I hate to say this but something, somewhere is not right. I know I am only going by the short videos Laureen shows, but if this is LaBlankStare at her best, then someone needs to take her for an assessment.