Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another cash cow for our bewfelyungel. Rinse and repeat. I just hope her ovaries shrivel up after bewfelyungelNumber2 and no more innocents can be bought into this fucking farce.

Reactions: 25

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Beb
I’m always amazed at women who get pregnant so soon after they have a baby,
I was still pissing in the bath 4 weeks later with minced flaps and it took a good 4 months to be able to look my lads dick in the eye after labour. Lauren Goodger must have an iron clad vagina
or a c section

Some people heal down there really quickly 🤷‍♀️ really not liking the sex shaming going on since she announced she’s preggers again- sorry.
It’s not getting back on the dick shaming it’s getting knocked up when she can’t look after the one she has. And being surprised when we all know your at your most fertile when you’ve just spat a kid out your vag.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Just seen the news on my way to work!

We all called it here first!

16 weeks, so she’ll have 2 babies under the age of 1? (if my maths is right)!!

Was it a natural conception or a sink and turkey baster job? 🤣

• Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
  • Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Just read up on Katie prices new venture on the daily fail and it is showing only fans highest earners and Lauren is on there as earning up to 1 million per month. Wtf . This paper just spouts lies. How are they still going . 1 million per month 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
'Listen Charlie, am the reaw deaw. A can cook, clean, and av got a stunning body. I have everything that gel Amy has and more. Please babes, come back to me…we is ment to be togeva. We need to remain stron for our anguws!'

Last edited:
  • Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
She wouldn’t make £1m in a lifetime of OF unless she fetishises her trans shaped body and / or people genuinely mistake her for Jessica Alves.

• Haha

minamoon

Next thread title suggestions?

Charlie's Cheating, Lauren's Eating, Baybeh Gel Bleating, No More OF So No Central Heating!

Two Baybeh Gels To Look After, Ch'arg's Cheating Made BYG Look Dafter!

Gunt Sticking Out, Face Like A Moon, 4D Pics Of Baybeh Gel #2 Soon!

Two Baybeh Gals, What Does Ch'arg Think? Never Mind, He's Too Busy With The Sink!

(I tried. 😂)

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Have these idiots heard of condoms? Did they hear a thing the midwife told them that Lauren would be more fertile after ladooms birth?