Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Conifer

Im about 5 weeks behind Lozza in my pregnancy and feel like shes stolen being pregnant. I know this sounds ridiculous but I really dont want to be pregnant with her. II just wish this could have worked out another way and shed waited a bit longer. Though that said Im looking foward to all the excellent advice from her - when she does something I will know to do the exact opposite!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tishface

It's definitely been phrased that way to give that impression. So it could be that or it could be referring to her going to the papers etc but is intentionally misleading. Either way, what a mess.
It’s just the

“you wanted me to make my decision so quickly so it suited you, you wouldn’t support me because it would ruin your whole life”

Sounds suspect to me.
Expect her to sell another story to the red tops.

Are Charlie and Lauren back together now then? Can we expect some big announcement in new magazine tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Crowbag

VIP Member
I still don't know if 'amy' is black or fake tanned, if amy is male or female, if amy has half a head or a whole one.

No wonder they all live on coke (the white variety), their sex lives must just be a blur of gaping holes and forgettable faces.

Tanned faces and bleached anuses, what a fucking life.

• Haha

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Hold up….she actually said the pap blew wind to make her look bigger? She trying to say they carry around a fan?
Omg I’m actually dying 🤣🤣🤣
She aint right

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Oh my christ shes 16 weeks pregnant.
Bravo whoever called that supposed throwback picture out of being pregnant.

Here you go
She cannot even stimulate poor Larescueme and now the poor mite will be even more neglected by the coming of #2! We all know Lozza is lazy and will just sit there and blame her laziness on her pregnancy. Chaz will be too busy with his OF as he is now going to have another mouth to feed. These band aid babies just don’t work! If relationships are not working, get out! Stop bringing more innocent children into toxic relationships!😡

• Sad

JakeM

VIP Member
As you all know, our bewful Backgrid Queen Laureen has set her sights on a YouTube career yewchewb carer…well, it has been very successful so far. She has gained 5 subscribers since Monday and she hasn’t uploaded a single video since it started 23 days ago. Goodnight Scrunchies ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Crowbag

VIP Member
Laureen, try rubbing cold goose fat into it, it's a little known solution. Got to give it a really gentle rub though, massage it in.
The glass will grow back together over night.

Trust me.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
What an arsehole she is! Moving in the deadbeat mum and of course slagging the other woman and laying the blame at her feet. As they like to say on TOWIE she is an absolute mug.

I hope she calls the new one La'thorn

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lavendervase

VIP Member
I love this thread. It’s so funny. Some threads are really just mean about who they’re chatting about with no humour and they make me feel uncomfortable but this I love 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
New to this thread. Came over for a nosey after the latest pregnancy announcement 🙈. Also just to say I have never seen a sadder looking baby in my life, I'm not saying this in a nasty way at all but I really think there may be something wrong with that child 😓

• Sad

minamoon

Oooof the smugness of this face!!!!
Dunno what she’s looking so happy about she’s done a really poor job of tucking her peen away.
View attachment 1020004
I just don't understand why she can't dress nicely for once. I have been slim and I've been Lauren's size, and not once would I have ever stepped foot outside in yellow tracksuit bottoms and old grandma shoes. She really does have the worst fashion taste I think I've ever seen!!!

• Heart