Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
I don't often comment on Lauren, but she is so shameless, just like all these other has been "celebs". Ring Autoglass you ponce like the rest of us would!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
The only good thing to come out of her pregnancy apart from a baby is hopefully a healthcare professional will pick up on how vacant and unhappy larose is

• Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
1C05FC19-F28E-47ED-8FBA-D2A1831AF594.jpeg
73448FFF-7947-4498-9BE9-7EFE9CEC518A.jpeg

Comments on the DM - people are interpreting Amy’s post in a similar way to us.

It does seem a strong reaction if all that happened was they hooked up a couple of times during his break from Loz.

Chaz - super sperm for hire! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Crowbag

VIP Member
They're not 'boy' and 'girl'.
They're both adults. Benny is young but he isn't 14, he's an adult. Boy and girl almost makes excuses for their behaviour.
Ditto the bisto kid (wonderful description!).

We're lucky living where contraception is easily available, reliable and safe.
Sadly none of these shaggers bother to use it. They just move from one to another in their ever available circle, endlessly sharing bodily fluids.
I said recently that they're going to be riddled. Zero self respect, self worth, consideration for others.
Absolutely fucking foul.

Plus their kids are going to be part of a very small gene pool. Imagine the family trees.

Laureen, you're a nasty selfish piece of work but we knew that.
You're a dreadful mother, yet continue trying to live the life you think you deserve through your child(ren).
As for your loving respectful caring partner, the father you actively chose for your daughter, the person you want to be her example of one good man - that's going well.

Keep fucking who you want, both of you. Fuck everyone who's up for it.
Fuck yourselves into genital warts, chlamydia, syphilis.

Just do the world a favour and don't make any more babies, they don't deserve it.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
We shouldn’t be surprised. This was her plan all along. She knew the relationship had a shelf life so she got what she wanted from him before it went south. I’d like to say I hope this could be the making of her but we’ve seen how neglected poor Larose is. How is she going to cope with two? This is like watching a car crash in slow motion 🙁

• Sad

Katie8ee

VIP Member
My bewful bewful Scrunchies how I have missed you all. I have been cheating on you with another thread and I am sorry. I have missed your lovely warm embrace 😍

I just read the DM so to summarise as I catch up... Oddbod pumped another girl while they were "on a break" but Big Loz is pregnant with Laulie#2 and it's all a chaotic trash fire?

I hope you are all thriving and happy, no beard here yet but I'm working on it.

• Heart

Moomin_mama

I’m really sad for those babies being brought into such a Jezza Kyle situation. It blows my mind that Lauren is pregnant again when she doesn’t have a partner, doesn’t have a stable income and rents an expensive house. Like what is her plan for the future? Bringing up 2 kids off magazine deals and boombod sponsorship and pap walks?! Such a desperate existence 😕

• Sad

JakeM

VIP Member
Also, those timelines were all fucked up as she was claiming LaBored was in hospital at one point and Chaz was saying Lozza was saying it was a different time. The pair of them are as bad as each other
Yeah, the hospital stay was very odd. One minute they’re the happiest couple alive, the next minute their daughter is in hospital and he’s calling her a liar. Vile, the pair of them. They could tell me that the sky was blue and I’d still go out and check.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Been going through some greatest hits I like this cracker. Lauren "this is my natural arse" Goodger.

Screenshot_2022-01-25-17-35-13.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

chattypatty

View attachment 1014861
Found out her brand of self tan if anyones interested 😂

Very well said x I hope you’re ok x

This thread is for a bit of fun and a laugh. And frequently makes me howl with laughter after a long day.

Scrunchies Assemble! (We really need a Pom style banner for that, Avengers style)

Yes we do need a poll for the new baby gels name!
Laurenne is a good shout.

I don’t think it’ll be Laulie now she’s kicked him to the curb. I don’t suppose the name Amy is in the running either 😂

I do think it’ll be another name beginning with L and possibly another ‘made up’ name.

I’m going with Lurose or Liarose.

Or she’ll call the baby Lauren spelt as Lauryn.
Lu-roll

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I think that people can react strongly to an innocuous comment directed at Big Loz and made in jest, when they feel it attacks them because it’s something they’ve done or haven’t done and they’re being judged. I remember a while back someone being quite upset that we all laughed at the idea of sweetcorn with a roast dinner!

We’ve also had people defend their parenting skills if they’ve done something that Big Loz is being criticised for. Remember that this is an anonymous forum and no one knows your background or history so whilst comments made may be upsetting, they are not intentionally said to hurt you.

I remember feeling the constant focus on her pregnancy last time was quite overwhelming because I was in a fragile place trying and failing to conceive. Sending my love to those who are triggered on this occasion. One poster at the time was pretty unsympathetic, tried to make it all about themselves (and likely reported me - kicking whilst I was down) so I blocked them. The block really helps filter out the noise you don’t want to hear, in this case a non-stop stream of bile and me, me, me.

I have always thought this was the best group on Tattle so hope the Scrunchies can all assemble and have a laugh together now she’s finally done something worth talking about!

It’ll be time for a new thread title soon! Perhaps we can collect the best suggestions for baby names and have a poll on the next thread? I’m happy to collate and add if I start the next one.

I had high hopes for Lau’rencé (pronounced like Beyoncé) if it was a boy. I’m thinking Laurenne as it’s another girl.
Im here! (and I adore you 💙) *chants* "Lads!Lads!Lads!" I agree this has always been a super fun place. I just left another thread as it was so mean and draining but then came back here and it's just all of us being hilarious which makes my heart warm 😚😜🌈.

I think the baby name poll is a great idea though Laulie will always be my first born Goodger. Is that weans name LaRose Drury? Fucking hell. 😂😂😂

I went through the archives for some old favourites for us all. You know what time it is........

I am howling

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
My mum had two under two - she was pregnant with my sister pretty much after I was born. (I did try to shake off my sister a bit when I was a toddler, as I found her annoying but we are close) 😆

Sadly as my mum was 20 when she had me, we were palmed off with my nana in our younger years and we didn't get the best upbringing. (When my (half) brother was born and I was 13 we were told "you're out of here at 16" and we were basically ignored).

Come on, Lauren. It's not all about you now - a child deserves all the love and attention in the world, even if you are poor. You could be doing a lot of damage to young Larose already.

• Sad
  • Heart