Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I can only hope that once lareplacement is born they can both mentally stimulate one another cos they aren’t gonna get it from mother of the year!
This seems such a poor decision especially when no one gave a shit about her first baby in terms of a documentary or show so why would they do it again, unless it’s a David Attenborough one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Crowbag

VIP Member
Where she lives now isn’t much cheaper.

The house she’s in now the media were reporting she’s bought it, from some undercover tattling I’m pretty certain she’s renting it and the rent is £2450pm.

I have no idea how she affords it.
Job seekers is only what? About £70 a week? 😂
And i thought rent here was expensive.
That's an obscene amount.

It's a whole generation (or two) who don't understand the concept of living within your means - it's all about showing off, like 13 year olds with new trainers.
Doesn't matter if they fit or not, it's whether they're the right brand or colour.

Get over yourself laureen, you're a nothing.
You even look like one.
A big round gormless nothing.
With donald duck lips.

Ps
You can't fucking cook either, no matter what you tell yourself.

• Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
I can’t comprehend this outfit- I’ve zoomed in and made myself feel queezy.

a boob length cropped hoodie, a knotted top? Some kind of gut support or maternity thing and lemon shein joggers that give the look of a jaundice fanny- I just don’t get the inspo here???

4E9C9F70-5EA3-4110-B5BD-A627300A69D2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Cleopops

Chatty Member
My friends baby was born beginning of December, and she's already way more animated than LalockedupinEssex, that poor poor child, the long term damage of this lack of stimulation on z listers trying to monetise their life rather than actually parent their longed for children is going to be awful

• Sad

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Why is her womb under her ribs in the pregnancy pics, she’s a medical marvel, first the ever changing face & now reproductive organs next to her lungs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

noseyitch19

What an irresponsible cow. Surely she realises no matter how many times she gets pregnant that the wee boy won’t want to be with her!

• Haha

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
They are never her eyebrows! They could have me in a fight, they look like the hungry caterpillar’s hard cousins 😂

Hard to tell if it’s the filter but if she’s been having filler whilst pregnant, she’s a dick. Mind you she likely smokes and drinks whilst pregnant so she’s already a dick. She’d be a double dick though.

Imagine if she gets pregnant 8 weeks after every tub birth 😂 she’ll have 5 under 5 at this rate, I think she’s doing it for the YouTube subscriber, has she been watching The Radfords?!

• Haha

Cazza81

Chatty Member
It’s been forever since I’ve had a pregnancy but can someone riddle me this??

says she found out when lasagne was 8w so give or take that’s 14 sept

to even find out you’d have to be almost 4w pregnant at the earliest in pregnancy week terms which add 2-3 weeks… still with me??… so around 14 sept she’d be 4 weeks pregnant

so she would have conceived around 4/5weeks postpartum 🤢

16 weeks pregnant would have been dec 7?

Give or take some days sure but from what she’s said she’s 22 weeks?? My Brian is hurting
It's truly mind-boggling. And she says in her video that it was a surprise to her. Still hasn't worked out that no contraception = babies.

I'm going to have to block her Instagram to spare myself the upcoming eternity of preggacy bullsh*t, which has already started with "strong ormone" vibes because apparently the preggacy test was really strong. Aaargh!

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh god we are gonna get all the colostrum goodness again and her freezer full of syringes she was blatantly selling to perverts? Urgh I’m not sure I can go through this again 😭

• Sick
  • Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
I can not believe it! She is pregnant again! Now we will soon have two little Lozza-babies to worry about 👶🏻👶🏻

• Sad
  • Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -
Lauren is having another baby gel and Charlie is looking for something else to sell 😭

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Scrunchies!!!!!
What the fuck has been going on? Another Lasagne? Chaz been dipping a creosoted sink that looks like Lozza? I thought she'd become too boring but fucking he'll she didn't waste no to me did she!
CANNOT wait for balloon walks and strong ormones, perfick blood tests and naked water birf pics!
There she is!!!!!! I'm just back yesterday from hiatus and it's all popping off! Another gel, balloons already, Charlie's raging, the cresote girl is raging it's magnificent. 🌈💙💙💙

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel genuine distress at this news. I have two main thoughts at this point: 1. I am wondering if this was a business decision given there was such little interest in any tv shows etc on the first time, she is pushing for something with this whole cluster fuck; 2. what size is she going to end up at the end of this pregnancy.
I feel a little distressed too. Poor Larose. I guess with baby number 2, Tattle won't need to tell Loz to buy toys because she already bought them in response.

Well it's 100% certain that she'll look after them herself. Not because she doesn't agree with other people looking after your children but because where is she going to get £3k a month for nursery fees??????

• Sad