Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roseturntupnose

#namesuggestions

Laurella
Rosella
Lauralie / Loralie
Lillia
Rosabella
Rosalie

Can't forget the brilliant name a tattler made up last time... nannypatê 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Blowup80

VIP Member
She obviously got pregnant as fast as she could as she wanted another child but thought if she got it over fast she can then go to Turkey for her dream body, new tits, 4000 litres of fat drained away and be looking all amazing, well in her own eyes anyway. Plus getting pregnant again is a good excuse not to lose any weight in the first place so she could really end up with 10 Lababbas at this rate!
The La's will have to burn the house down with her in it when she dies like on What's Eating Gilbert Grape!

• Haha
Coupla things:

1643281508903.png

expanded the image - saw this - what are these dots, please - is that a facetune residue of some sort?

1643281556836.png

Brown eyes?

1643281591649.png

Blue eyes?

Can someone confirm what colour the baby's eyes are....?

• Wow
  • Sad

louisekc

Those photos side by side are like a before and after. Lauren's blood pressure must be through the roof. I'd say she thinks she will look like Amy once LaSequel is here. Dream on love.
LaSequel 🤣🤣🤣 that’s the best one so far!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
We were convinced Larose is older than Loz claims so probably not that surprising she was able to get pregnant again so quickly. I wonder will she get a tv show out of it - would be absolutely comical to see how she copes with 2 babies although having cameras around will show how much of a shit mother she is.

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Agree I left the threads which I had been contributing too for quite a while because my opinion on something related to BF riled someone up and I was accused of mom shaming. That wasn’t my intention at all. Can’t understand how it’s ok to rip every shred of Lauren’s life apart but only if it doesn’t trigger a regular! Anyway I dipped back in as the news of the second baby made me curious as to how the Scrunchies were receiving the news. I was on a different username and it was during the days when mostly everyone was welcoming and the banter flowed and sometimes we’d spend an evening laughing at things not even Lauren related. The good days. Things soured after Larose was born and will probably go through a similar patch now As people give conflicted opinions on things.

#neverforgetNannyPate
Welcome back to the Scrunchies - don’t leave again! Just block if someone is annoying you.

It does have peaks and troughs. The constant baby advice for Big Loz got a bit much (if I heard about the baby duvet once more…) as you know she’d never take sensible, well meant advice let alone from Tattle!

I’m hoping for another pap walk but I don’t think we’ll ever see the likes of the ‘taking some balloons for a walk in a field’ again sadly.

• Heart
  • Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
She's back on form, treating us to the meal pics, them strong ormones are doing the job in bringing out the best in her, that's for sure! btw, WTAF is that meal?

1643034302390.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Heneghs

VIP Member
Imagine her and Jess Wright are preggers the same time, lol!!!!!! Be running into each other at their hospital check up, awks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
La’lilvampire is one of the saddest babies I’ve ever laid my eyes on, she shows no emotion, just looks vacant, miserable and tired!
and yet again they seem to have photoshopped an awful creepy smirk on to her in one of those OK! Pics 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Are you sure the daddy isn't just sticking it up the bum? (Sorry).

I. could. never. with my labia, vaginal canal, perineum ripped to bits.........

Unless these women are still under the influence of an epidural or something!! It would be like fucking a cactus.

Tougher than I am, anyway.
Yup heard that happening too here in Ireland, travelers/gypsy love that, riding in the hospital bed just after birth, dirty wee fuckers!!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I'm just catching up on last few pages and have been crying at the posts about jumping back on dick so soon after popping out a baby. I just cant wrap my head around it. My poor boyfriend has had sex about 3 times in 10 months since our bub was born - and it took months after giving birth to not feel like my vag had been in a car crash. Dont know how she did it so soon let alone get up duff. Makes me ill

**not sex shaming btw - just cant relate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

WordSalad

VIP Member
I just don’t understand where her income comes from?! She’s a has been, how does she afford not to work 🧐
On benefits and flogging the clothes she was gifted for Lastopcallingmebaabygewl for cig money. Poor kid only wears vests.

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
As much as I would absolutely indulge in any car crash tv she made she would never do it because she is so heavily filtered she wouldn’t be seen for the larger BYG that she is .. also.. LaScrunchie? Gotta be the new kids name
She could insist on it being filmed only in standard definition with a heavy smear of vaseline on the lens 😂

Love love love it!! 😍😍😍

Now we don’t want a repeat of this happening again now do we!!! …them pesky rats and their wind machines better back the fuck off.

….and OMG it just feels like a few months ago this had us in stitches for a week or so ( and still)

View attachment 1015786
The wind rat paps day was such a highlight last year, still makes me chuckle now as I write this and mr bubblepink sits there saying why are you laughing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
#LaLasweetiecorn or #Lagoosefat or #Lasweetietweetie. On a serious note though I think #Lamarkwright has a special ring to it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
The phrase "hop on a dick" is violent 😂 :sick: I just told my co-worker this and he has promised to start using it at every opportunity 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Well she named the first child after herself so maybe give the daddie a go and something plant themed like 🌹 so I was thinking of a🌵 and thought LaPrick?? It’s probably what the babies will think of their daddy anyway.

or LaDoner

• Haha