Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
So did she literally give birth and get pregant the next day? Must have been like throwing a sausage down a tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
So do you reckon she's gagging for a reality show now she's on La'Rose Mark 2.

That could be an "interesting" show with all Mark's pregnant exes all trying to one-up each other!

It would be like watching paint dry (or creosote). Talking of creosote, Amy needs to lay off it before she is mistaken for the garden shed.

• Haha

Purpledahlia

I can’t believe he slept with someone else when she was pregnant, so vile. She’s gonna have two babies and be single, she is in for a bumpy ride.

mohawk

View attachment 1010708

I’ve just noticed exactly what makes that Amy a Lozza lookalike ……..THE SCRUNCHIE! 😂
Who is this Amy Gilbert? So I did an image search and these lovelies came up. Now I can see the likeness.........

Attachments

• Haha

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Explaining how she found out she was expecting just eight weeks after giving birth to Larose, Lauren added: 'I hadn’t had a period for quite a few weeks, my nipples were killing me and when I was breastfeeding the pain was unbearable. I thought, “I bet you I’m pregnant!” I did a test and it said positive.'

Erm… you’re still having post partum bleeding at the point she claims to have fallen pregnant?? So where would “I hadn’t had a period for a few weeks” possibly fit into this equation ?!?? I have steam coming out of my ears trying to work this out 🤓

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
That video :oops: Two shots of Larose and she looks dead behind the eyes in both. Is it some kind of developmental thing or just neglect? You would imagine a 6 month old being into all the activity that goes with a photo shoot, lots of activity and new faces but she's just blank. 😔

• Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
And remember the whitening the paps do to. We thought it maybe the wind and whitening machine. I think Pom Bear did a color tone match up too
Ohhh forgot on that but now you mention it I took a look and yep, made last June 😄
Resizer_16245548548690.jpg
😀💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Looool 😄😄😄 x

Crikey Scrunchies, you responded to the call to arms and then some!

I’ve got 13 options with some names grouped together but may need to cut it down a bit more or it will split the votes.

If you’re able to add a #namesuggestion if you want one considered for the poll it would be very helpful.
I wont add mine to the poll as it don't roll of the tongue very well..so I'm happy to vote for other scrunchie names instead 🥰💖😀🤗😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
As predicted by scrunchies … new body after birth … hot mumma pending 🤣🙄
What’s wrong with her why is she worrying about surgery already 🙄. Those poor girls are going to grow up with such body issues from watching their disgrace of a mother.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
By the time baby #2 is here Laneglected should be crawling / cruising furniture and attempting her first steps. How the fuck is Lauren going to cope? Larose won’t stay propped up against a pillow forever . It’s an accident waiting to happen.

• Sad

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
You can see it now "a no Chaz cheated and he just Yung but we luv each uver so much so stronger than Mark and Michelle. We just guna consuntrate on our bewful gels as dat all that mattas"

FFS get some self respect Lauren. It's embarrassing.
And she will take a dig at that Amy. She’ll say something like oh he realized he made a horrible mistake and found her boring in bed and not attractive and came back to me becsuse I have the better body!! Sure🙄. She did the same thing with Mark.

You can see it now "a no Chaz cheated and he just Yung but we luv each uver so much so stronger than Mark and Michelle. We just guna consuntrate on our bewful gels as dat all that mattas"

FFS get some self respect Lauren. It's embarrassing.
And she will take a dig at that Amy. She’ll say something like oh he realized he made a horrible mistake and found her boring in bed and not attractive and came back to me becsuse I have the better body!! Sure🙄. She did the same thing with Mark.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kilo005

Chatty Member
I didn’t even realise you could have sex again that quickly after birth. She really is the dregs of society isn’t she, she can’t even look after the daughter she already has! I’d love to know what OddBods family think! These people are a car crash, I can’t look away😂🍿

• Haha

vibrant

My little one is the exact same age as Larose and I couldn’t think of anything worse than being pregnant again let alone that far along. I don’t know how people cope me and the husband are already on the brink 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha