Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crowbag

VIP Member
I couldn’t give a shit about working out dates down to the day she must have conceived and I don’t care for the childish language around completely normal human behaviour and childbirth. As for spitting a child out of a vagina- yeah cos that’s how it happens isn’t it. Who knew that incel culture would rub off on women.
Fuck this shit I’ll be back when this latest announcement of hers has died down a bit so the thread can get back to genuine hilarity and pointing out Big Loz’s flaws rather than woman kind’s in general, laters
Definitely agree about the language used and its incel-type links. It makes for pretty uncomfortable reading.

We're also back to the strident 'corrections' aimed at posters. Maybe check your facts before posting if you're doing this, you look pretty daft when your correction is, er, incorrect.

This is my favourite (and only) thread but it does feel noticeably different (unavoidable with the renewed interest) and not in a great way. I'll keep dipping in, but mostly not posting until it (hopefully) gets its usual vibe back. Maybe it won't, which would be a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
So imagine the confusion when she calls them both babygel. Given that larose.x is an anagram of oral se.x what's the betting the next one will have a similar unfortunate name. Maybe LaBia or something else exotic lol

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Poor chaz . That post was basically licking Lauren’s low hanging arse. Hence why she reposted it. They will be on and off constantly . What a shit show. Lauren will be so jealous of that Amy lass cos she will never have a figure like that and it will absolutely kill her knowing that Charlie can do better. I don’t rate amy at all but doesn’t take much to look better than Lauren. She is so self obsessed that this will be eating her up inside

• Heart

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Chas pumped n dumped lozza, Amy wears bisto, laureens mega plump And Larose a big sisto

I tried- but my Brian’s on empty til I get to the Eserol station.🤘🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

mchops

VIP Member
Oh I do love the 'she is thought ' disclaimer for constantly featuring this middle aged mentally inept dullard.

No wonder yung Charles left, she's eating a million quid of food a month and the lad ain't even got his posing watch yet, just clip on teef

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
The thought of Lauren getting back on the dick so soon or at all really is the stuff of nightmares. I’ve still got dick fear 6 months after birth 😣
Some people heal down there really quickly 🤷‍♀️ really not liking the sex shaming going on since she announced she’s preggers again- sorry.

• Heart
  • Haha

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
I had two under two. I remember coming home from the hospital and the baby started crying for a bottle and my daughter started crying for me to play with her, and I sat there and thought wtf have I done!!. After the shock wore off it was brilliant. They are proper best mates do every thing together but still have alone time and separate interests but very protective of one and another and to be honest I think it was brilliant as they always had someone to play with and run about with and it gave me a 5 minute break 😂.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Charles just tosses off into a sink and Lauren collects it from there....no actual sex occurs
I can imagine her sitting Charlie down and saying ‘be honest wiv me, what you and Amy had- was it sex sex or sink sex? If we be togevva, I need the troof’

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
I couldn’t give a shit about working out dates down to the day she must have conceived and I don’t care for the childish language around completely normal human behaviour and childbirth. As for spitting a child out of a vagina- yeah cos that’s how it happens isn’t it. Who knew that incel culture would rub off on women.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Wtf does she mean? Why won't she be there for Larose?View attachment 1015184
Well, to be fair to Lauren here, people tend not to get knocked up immediately after giving birth for a good reason. Being heavily pregnant and having to care for a still-really-young baby is going to be HARD. Then having a newborn and a just turned 1yo? Horrendous. She’s worried that Larose is going to miss out on the individual attention she would have otherwise been able to give her… and she will 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She’s probably likening herself to Khloe except she needs to remember history repeated itself on Khloe over and over. Charlie found out they were pregnant in October and a few weeks later was trying to get some rando Tango knocked up too. Says a lot about him as a person. I actually thought sometimes he might be a decent person, but not no anymore. He’s sold KP stories, did this with fatty and with that orange one. And that’s all we know of. They both deserve each other.

• Haha