Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A life wiv
Goosefat
Is a life
Well livved.

Laureen
Wordgasm
Anyone else looking forward to a Loz original haiku? I won't hold my breath, because she probably thinks it is the name of a Japanese steakhouse . Still, one can hope...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she is still insinuating LG aesthetic is her business which is a blatant lie LG beauty salons and spas is a well known clinic which has nothing to do with her she has been told not to make out it has connections with her if i owned that business i would not want her using her name LG as if she has any connections with the clinic which has a very good name
I had no idea that wasn't even her own venture! Wtf lol what's she playing at?

Reactions: 5
Bet she is laying in her bed with the huge family KFC mega bucket , bet the pair of them have eaten the lot !

• Haha
The pair of them keep posting all these meaningless quotes they think are inspiring. Instead of bleeping finding and reposting stupid quotes that they think apply to them, spend that time finding a proper job. One that doesn’t involve you trying to rip you followers off or spreading your butt cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sink full of dishes
Refreshing change having dishes in the sink

Ohh bewful girl with her bewful tan and her bewful face is stressed. Time to visit NHS again and take pictures???
Not stressed enough to make sure you photoshop the duck out of your pictures to make yourself look hideously not like yourself so that if it does makes DM, people will call you out for it and you get more comments and clicks.

an idiot who makes herself look fugly for more comments and ridicule

View attachment 960766

And so so stressed that she has time to complain about Adele on Twitter.
Needs to follow quotes from the little book of calm

Add Lavender to milk , leave town with an orange , pretend you're laughing at it .:rolleyes: Well it's as hood as anything she posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gone all quiet. She probably upset having to look at Michelle’s pictures and sulking in her sloth pit with a bucket of KFC and a slab of pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s gone all quiet. She probably upset having to look at Michelle’s pictures and sulking in her sloth pit with a bucket of KFC and a slab of pizza
Maybe she’s too busy interviewing for the cleaner ad she put on her IG… or clearing out the Annix (!) normally when she goes quiet, she comes out with something we can take the piss out of 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she will launch a new brand of TV called LG (totally not the other LG tv company who are blatantly trying to rip her off stealing her brand) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe she will launch a new brand of TV called LG (totally not the other LG tv company who are blatantly trying to rip her off stealing her brand) 🤣
She is just a whirlwind of drama, nothing she says or does makes any sense, & she never achieves anything from all the tit ideas & plans she always has.

Reactions: 15
That is the flaw she and a lot of the other zlisters have. They have limited intelligence, no talent and usually even less business acumen so they launch all these products with little to no business plan then don’t stick at it and it goes under. Rinse and repeat… a few do well but they keep plugging at it. She is a lazy git who wants the world on a plate but can’t be arsed to do the graft.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder how the hunt for the new cleaner is going 🤔
I can vividly imagine her sat staring at her phone, fighting that Botox to scrunch her face up and going, ‘eww why am I not getting free offers to come and sweep up my tit? Who do they think they all are? Ew ew people are so ungratefullll’

• Haha
Ok at least the baby is playing but notice she won’t move off the (I’m guessing) bleeping sofa! I’m disabled but still get down on the floor and play with my two little ones, getting back up isn’t so glamorous but they are worth it!! She really is a lazy cow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Ok at least the baby is playing but notice she won’t move off the (I’m guessing) bleeping sofa! I’m disabled but still get down on the floor and play with my two little ones, getting back up isn’t so glamorous but they are worth it!! She really is a lazy cow

I’m glad we see her playing now and I’m aware we only see snippets but I still think laporkchop has some delays in development. My baby is 3 weeks younger and there is a huge difference in their development/ engagement from what I can see from the clips.

Also,’ bebygel’ being screeched down the phone makes me cringe my bleeping tits off 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hope that I do not offend anyone with the following, but it concerns me that some people -especially those in the public eye- post so many photos and stories of their children on social media. Loz is a star with almost 900k followers! She receives hundreds of DMs daily from her fans who are desperate for BYG to share her parenting skills 😂.

People share photos on Facebook with family and friends, and that seems harmless enough. I have never used Facebook and borrow (with consent) my son's rather inactive Instagram account to check in on our BYG. The very idea of a baby having her own Instagram account infuriates me. Many of you have voiced the same concern. Loz is trying to monetise her child, at the same time inviting speculation on Laquichelorraine's lack of a stimulating environment. Loz is no Hilaria (How You Say Cucumber ?) Baldwin, but there are parallels between the two grifters. I don't think that Tattle Life permits links to sources? This is too long to copy and paste, but I found the following article in a American mainstream paper, the headline alone applies to all that is wrong with Laureen's approach to parenting. Long version in the Mercury News, pub date 29th December . Sorry for the rant 😔 ETA: Should I have hidden this behind the Spoiler button? I am hopeless with the technical trickery on this site.
FC5C762A-067F-41A9-B6FB-58C4553C25BE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.