Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious. I called her out this morning for nothing eventuating out of her aesthetics site and L&C wardrobe site and hours later she has posted about them both 😂😂😂.
Hi Fatty 👋
So it’s you who stressssssed her out 😂 she is exhausted now after making her couple of stories to address the shortcomings you pointed out. She’s probably still in her pit depleted of all energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it’s you who stressssssed her out 😂 she is exhausted now after making her couple of stories to address the shortcomings you pointed out. She’s probably still in her pit depleted of all energy.
Whoops. Sorry Goodger, you really are a success and classy and bewful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hopefully she will VLOG her haul and put it up on YouTube. I mean, her and C will be like so hilarious and amusing and entertaining to watch. I bet her content will get a Bafta.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All of her not so cryptic posts lately indicate he a bike’s wheels are turning in the opposite direction again

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The only sun lardy deserves is in the form of a burn.
And it’s doesn’t rain hard enough in Lozza land, that thing needs a monsoon !

How would Loz know if the sun was shining? She never leaves the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
All of her not so cryptic posts lately indicate he a bike’s wheels are turning in the opposite direction again
Yeah I’m wondering that. Feels like he’s on the way out again. I mean she’s nearly 40, she’s lived life, he’s 24 and probably bouncing off the walls in her smelly prison. He needs to live life but he’s got a daughter now and hasn’t even established his career. She trapped him him good and proper. If he wanted to leave her now how is he ever meant to save for a future and contribute to the KFC and pizza bill at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I’m wondering that. Feels like he’s on the way out again. I mean she’s nearly 40, she’s lived life, he’s 24 and probably bouncing off the walls in her smelly prison. He needs to live life but he’s got a daughter now and hasn’t even established his career. She trapped him him good and proper. If he wanted to leave her now how is he ever meant to save for a future and contribute to the KFC and pizza bill at the same time.
He just wants a yung lad with things in common with him other than being an internet flasher. She a ball, but he prefers two.
Seriously though, it won't work. Unless they persevere but it won't be a functional relationship, just a cycle of misery until the most codependant one finally puts an end to it.

Reactions: 22
He just wants a yung lad with things in common with him other than being an internet flasher. She a ball, but he prefers two.
Seriously though, it won't work. Unless they persevere but it won't be a functional relationship, just a cycle of misery until the most codependant one finally puts an end to it.
Agree. It’s not going to work, massive age difference with no secure proper income, she’s completely in love with herself and only herself and he needs to go be a boy.

Reactions: 16
She’s gotta be stressed over money. When was the last time she made any? You don’t push to sell an old iPhone if you’re a ‘celeb’ flipping heck I got a new iPad for Christmas from hubby & I’ve stuck the old one in the kitchen for recipes not insta for £200 or whatever. No shame on selling stuff you don’t need or if you need the cash but how can she peddle this celeb lifestyle when she clearly hasn’t a pot to pee in.

A big house clear out means she can’t make rent quite frankly. Did she even share her Christmas presents?? Unlike her. Bet they didn’t do it.

Then she pops on Instagram for a little ex stalking & Mark& Michelle are somewhere sunny and he’s launching his new fitness app about to move into a mansion. It’s gotta sting.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It can sting like a bullet ant and an army of them for all I care

*never been stung by one, just googled the most painful sting and thought yeah, witch can have some of that

does anyone sometimes feel jealous of others lives and then come here or her IG and then just feel better ? Sometimes tattle is just as good as a gym work out

Reactions: 16
Well she’s got money to buy a new phone, fake handbags and fake slippers still so if she is money stressed it’s all her own doing. If she hasn’t learnt to save yet at nearly 40, she never will.

Reactions: 9
she is still insinuating LG aesthetic is her business which is a blatant lie LG beauty salons and spas is a well known clinic which has nothing to do with her she has been told not to make out it has connections with her if i owned that business i would not want her using her name LG as if she has any connections with the clinic which has a very good name

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.