Lauren Goodger #50 #FreeLarose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her car has been repossessed, her grey bungalow might be coming to and end and she has finally realised having a baby for IG likes was a complete non-starter and actually hard work (such a little cutie though). Her pay for straight ‘boyfriend’ prefers cock and she needs to get a proper job, that’s why she’s a superdooper depressed yung gel 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I will have a go at a recap. Please be kind, because success could be the highlight of my year.

*Loz kicked off the festive season by taking a pap walk with the minge pram. Backgrid photo fail or Loz is behind in her payments to the agency, because Loz looked mahoosive. Oh, and the pram was empty. DM comments were brutal, with poster "Ray" winning that section. Empathy for post-baby weight struggles which dissipates when BYG filters the crap out of her face and body,

*OK Magazine ran a cover story on Loz of a Thousand Faces. Our BYG shared the tale of the " mad dash to hospital" with "lifeless baby" :mad:, checking for "septis", etc. Loz made some questionable sartorial choices for the photo shoot, including a white sequined dress that could not be zipped up and a shiny purple Tinky-Winky costume. Poor babygel looked miserable all kitted out in scratchy pink nylon tat. Chaz conspicuously absent from photoshoot. Much speculation that BYG Is expecting baby #2, with odds on favourite name L'aurencé.

*Eagle eyed Scrunchies picked up on the personalised wall art in Lauren's house/flat/garden shed. Chavtastic and should be added to the Wiki.

*She a ball and he a bike are reunited, and it feels so good. 🎼🎤 Bewful luv story for the ages.

*Christmas arrived early with Scrunchies sharing a photo montage of Laureen's metamorphosis from a yun caterpillar ( she kept the eyebrows) to the bewful butterfly that she is today. Quite a collection in the last thread.👏👏👏

*Baby LaBored now has a fetching Morris Dancer outfit, but as she is propped on a pillow all day, she has not had the opportunity to wear it.

*Chaz and Loz had Christmas Dinner at Nicola G.'s home. Sweet corn was kindly provided. Loz wore her coat for the duration of the meal. Must be mighty cold chez Nicola. Chaz still found time to make an extra special appearance on Onlyfans. How festive.

*Babygel was pictured looking absolutely terrified in a Bumbo seat, cos the seat was on a table, not on the floor. Fear of heights, safety first and all that.

*The roasties! A demo of how to deep fry raw potatoes in cold goose fat. Several of us had to excuse ourselves from the thread, as were overcome by nausea. 🤢 Loz, luv, you are no Nigella.

* @Clickbait did a brilliant job with the Annual BYG Awards, and @Pom Bear gave us some masterful artwork. @JakeM provided the music for the New Year's party. Apologies for not including all individual user names, but you are all stars 💗⭐👏

*Only a day into 2022, and Laureen is on the beg again. She has several new faces, and her beauty mark continues to move. Chaz has a new image. Mr. Foux du FaFa saw a picture of Chaz and said " he looks like he breaks rocks with his head". An odd choice of words, but I think it works 😂

( I feel slightly uncomfortable with conjecture about babygel, so I toned it down a bit. Someone else can recap those discussions. This is a difficult topic for me, as I have a child who has severe developmental delays. Hope you understand, and I am not criticising anyone.)
Bewfully done and a perfect balance.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Phew, it's ok lads, she's fine, back in her pit. She wants to lay off that hair masking, always gets to you a couple of days later:

1641245377030.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Phew, it's ok lads, she's fine, back in her pit. She wants to lay off that hair masking, always gets to you a couple of days later:

View attachment 962097
Thank you FOR, Lozza. God I’d be stressed if I couldn’t string a sentence together. At least she had plenty of people ‘checking her’. As in ‘check yourself before you wreck yourself’ oh…too late 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is Lauren remember. She probably gets stressed at the thought of having to get up off her fat arse to answer the door.
Is there a Sweetcorn shortage?

*Eagle eyed Scrunchies picked up on the personalised wall art in Lauren's house/flat/garden shed.

*The roasties! A demo of how to deep fry raw potatoes in cold goose fat. Several of us had to excuse ourselves from the thread, as were overcome by nausea. 🤢 Loz, luv, you are no Nigella.
I know several days have passed us by but every time I think of those raw spuds and a full jar of goose fat I throw up inside. Those spuds must have been full of that goose fat. That’s where it all went - inside the spuds! 🤢

As for the wall art - it’s a pretty sad state of affairs when your career highlights are two reality shows and the rest is basically information on yourself ( name / star sign etc 😂).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"Das wy I's gotta get meeselff a cleaner so dey can doo awl dat tit and' I can jus be bewful fer me fans"

So thats where skanky was heading for when she turned her car over in a ditch whilst off her face? lol Off to visit Ch/Arg
😂😂😂 well they are old friends

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awwww did her well good Ora not help wiv her stressful day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She talks such bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know we have a laugh but all joking aside, I feel so sorry for that poor baby 😞 with a mother & a grandmother like them, what chance has that poor little bugger got it’s heartbreaking 💔
I think it comes fro
A place of genuine worry. She’s a darling little squidge but something doesn’t seem right. Wether it’s her ears,or autism.I really hope she’s not being neglected. My kid had delay in all his motor milestones and has autism and adhd. we picked up on it but I really think LOZ is to thick and self absorbed. She probably thinks Lachubster is quiet because of her calm ora and wicked muvering skills

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I suppose given her own experience of mothering Lauren probably thinks she’s an amazing mum. She probably is 100 times better than her own mother was but nowhere near giving her child the care she needs.

Reactions: 11
Do we think Labumbo gets plonked on the work surfaces & a cushion & not on the floor where she can kick about etc because our bewfulyungel knows if she got down on the floor she wouldn’t be able to get up again? See also: can’t bend down or squat due to ill fitting clothes that might explode

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we think Labumbo gets plonked on the work surfaces & a cushion & not on the floor where she can kick about etc because our bewfulyungel knows if she got down on the floor she wouldn’t be able to get up again? See also: can’t bend down or squat due to ill fitting clothes that might explode
What worries me more about her being plonked on the work surface is either the bumbo restricts movement or she genuinely doesn't get excited and kick her little feet about and wave her arms....I would be terrified that she would become unstable and topple off.....poor little thing is at that stage so why haven't we seen evidence of this.....I really really feel for her.....she looks like a really easy baby to look after so why the duck does this big fat bloater need a cleaner?? That has horrified the life out of me.....I know the fat twit never seems embarrassed about anything but she should hang her head in shame publicly asking for someone to come and pick her babies none existent toys up!! She genuinely is horrific.....she gives me so much rage !! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s barely sold anything she’s put up for sale on that site. One sofa maybe. She’s just a dreamer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will have a go at a recap. Please be kind, because success could be the highlight of my year.

*Loz kicked off the festive season by taking a pap walk with the minge pram. Backgrid photo fail or Loz is behind in her payments to the agency, because Loz looked mahoosive. Oh, and the pram was empty. DM comments were brutal, with poster "Ray" winning that section. Empathy for post-baby weight struggles which dissipates when BYG filters the crap out of her face and body,

*OK Magazine ran a cover story on Loz of a Thousand Faces. Our BYG shared the tale of the " mad dash to hospital" with "lifeless baby" :mad:, checking for "septis", etc. Loz made some questionable sartorial choices for the photo shoot, including a white sequined dress that could not be zipped up and a shiny purple Tinky-Winky costume. Poor babygel looked miserable all kitted out in scratchy pink nylon tat. Chaz conspicuously absent from photoshoot. Much speculation that BYG Is expecting baby #2, with odds on favourite name L'aurencé.

*Eagle eyed Scrunchies picked up on the personalised wall art in Lauren's house/flat/garden shed. Chavtastic and should be added to the Wiki.

*She a ball and he a bike are reunited, and it feels so good. 🎼🎤 Bewful luv story for the ages.

*Christmas arrived early with Scrunchies sharing a photo montage of Laureen's metamorphosis from a yun caterpillar ( she kept the eyebrows) to the bewful butterfly that she is today. Quite a collection in the last thread.👏👏👏

*Baby LaBored now has a fetching Morris Dancer outfit, but as she is propped on a pillow all day, she has not had the opportunity to wear it.

*Chaz and Loz had Christmas Dinner at Nicola G.'s home. Sweet corn was kindly provided. Loz wore her coat for the duration of the meal. Must be mighty cold chez Nicola. Chaz still found time to make an extra special appearance on Onlyfans. How festive.

*Babygel was pictured looking absolutely terrified in a Bumbo seat, cos the seat was on a table, not on the floor. Fear of heights, safety first and all that.

* @Clickbait did a brilliant job with the Annual BYG Awards, and @Pom Bear gave us some masterful artwork. @JakeM provided the music for the New Year's party. Apologies for not including all individual user names, but you are all stars 💗⭐👏

*Only a day into 2022, and Laureen is on the beg again. She has several new faces, and her beauty mark continues to move. Chaz has a new image. Mr. Foux du FaFa saw a picture of Chaz and said " he looks like he breaks rocks with his head". An odd choice of words, but I think it works 😂

( I feel slightly uncomfortable with conjecture about babygel, so I toned it down a bit. Someone else can recap those discussions. This is a difficult topic for me, as I have a child who has severe developmental delays. Hope you understand, and I am not criticising anyone.)
This is excellent 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx
Well done 👍😘 xx

Looks like Loz and Chaz have a show based on themselves after all 😀😄 x

Resizer_16258714260480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.