Lauren Goodger #49 Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry (I mean I’m not really) but her in that sequin white thing, she is enormous. She literally looks like she’s pregnant again. I completely understand the post baby bod is hard to shift especially if you’ve struggled with weight prior to pregnancy but her stomach is fully protruded I’m so baffled??
Also in the 2 minute video of her, it’s basically her saying about the hospital stay and how GOD FORBID they didn’t have a TV in their little room and she had to sleep on a chair. What was funny is when it pans from her talking to her filtered selfie in the hospital and it clearly looking nothing like her 😂

Reactions: 23
There was a Christmas tree in the corner so whether that was begged for or she did need to order one from Argos as no fucker would give her the time of day let alone a tree 😂 I think ‘the shoot’ must be out this week as if it’s Christmas themed and she always goes quiet a few days beforehand for some reason… was in a shop the other day and bloody Chesney from Corrie was on the front page of OK announcing their baby gender. Big Loz gets New magazine 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god didn’t think I’d be that right!!

Eeeeeh the back of the dress where she can’t zip it up!!! Dying!!! ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her face is like a bin lid 🗑 🤢 it’s telling no mention of Covid, she only did that shoot about a week or so ago, certainly not long enough ago to catch Covid and isolate for 10 days after! Scrunchies will know the ‘shoot’ day and work it out from there. When she was face bleeping herself she looked duck all like the heffer in those videos, and that’s with professional lighting, make up, hair etc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just googled her name and it’s the first article

Just watching this one now - she was “really, really worried” that the baby was seriously ill so she was “ringing around the doctors and couldn’t get an appointment” tried to get an appointment at a private hospital and was on the phone to 111 from 2pm to 7pm but she was also driving around on her own with the baby (so not alone), crying, not knowing “where to go or what to do”.

This is from a woman who called an ambulance for a hangover and went to A&E with Chaz in the middle of the pandemic because he had ear ache. duck me. If she really didn’t know where to take a suspected seriously ill child who according to her was really dehydrated with a high temperature then someone needs to stage an intervention.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Notice she’s not sharing her fat videos of her dress that won’t fasten on her IG stories 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just googled her name and it’s the first article

Fanks so much. I'm just in awe of this fabulous shtrong muvva, drivin round all day wiv a really sick baaybe till she got the insprayshun to go to A&E. Then survivin free days without a telly. Makes walkin an hour a day to get water for your kids look like a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was at Lift Aesthetics on Sunday 5th and ‘the shoot’ was on Thursday 9th. She went radio silence until the end of last week and the saying they’d had covid. I’m no brainiac but there’s no way there’s 10 days in between all of those dates so like @ishaggedhughjackman said she’s lying one way or another. I’ve had to laugh when sepsis was mentioned in that interview as all I can see her saying now is ‘septis’!!

baby propped up again with no toys 😡

A548AC55-94B9-40B0-9D6D-254F23707973.png

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why is Charlie not in the shoot? I don’t think they are together at all!
We’ll he’s already left her once. She’s managed to get him back but I doubt it will be for long.
She’s never really included him in her photo shoots. It’s very bizarre. That must duck him off.

Reactions: 15
How's her chin actually this pointy?! I thought it's a ridiculous alien filter? Did she actually put fillers in her chin and now looks like this?!

vlcsnap-2021-12-20-14h01m28s445.png
vlcsnap-2021-12-20-14h02m52s517.png
vlcsnap-2021-12-20-14h01m53s442.png
vlcsnap-2021-12-20-14h02m12s347.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How old is the baby (sorry I can't bring myself to call the poor little thing by her awful name, it sounds like a fragrance of pot pourri, not a baby 🤣)?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else actually watch the Ok magazine video? I particularly liked that the photographer had to stand outside the front door to get a snap of her on her stairs as the house is so tiny! I mean, nothing wrong with a house that size, but not when you’re a bewtiful yuhng BAFTA goddess whose been in the public eye for over a decade, and the grating fact that your ex and his new wife (I compare them as she’s always competing with those two isn’t she?) probably have a utility room for their country wellies the size of her house!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Neanderthal forehead 😦

maybe karma is paying her back for her bull shittery by moving her hairline back a half inch every time she’s caught in a lie😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She will not be happy with the daily mail pics although we know she called them to be there but damn 🤢Large Loz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.