Lauren Goodger #49 Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any ideas for the #gifted toys she’ll ‘buy’ for Lalurpak this Crimbo?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Given that the poor kid only seems to have a baby gym and a peppa pig so far I can’t imagine she’ll be getting anything age appropriate or worthwhile. The obvious answer is a jumperoo but I’m not holding my breath…

Reactions: 10
Lozza will give her a Bewty Vowcha for sum Bowtox jabs

Has she not shown any christmas decs for the child or did the company she was begging for a while ago not arrive to do the task for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Lozza will give her a Bewty Vowcha for sum Bowtox jabs

Has she not shown any christmas decs for the child or did the company she was begging for a while ago not arrive to do the task for her?
There was a Christmas tree in the corner so whether that was begged for or she did need to order one from Argos as no fucker would give her the time of day let alone a tree 😂 I think ‘the shoot’ must be out this week as if it’s Christmas themed and she always goes quiet a few days beforehand for some reason… was in a shop the other day and bloody Chesney from Corrie was on the front page of OK announcing their baby gender. Big Loz gets New magazine 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 933805
Is she going to squeeze into this peach of an outfit for Christmas? From 2 years ago, just before her dramatic dash to hospital. Remember her shaking her butt in front of her young relatives? Pure class complemented by the fluffy slippers.
Christ 😂 love the casual touch with the slippers. After all, big Loz isn’t a try-hard. And who doesn’t lift their arse up on to their bed to make it look more pert and drink proseccy in the bedroom? Just noomoo yang gew behaviah ainnit

There was a Christmas tree in the corner so whether that was begged for or she did need to order one from Argos as no fucker would give her the time of day let alone a tree 😂 I think ‘the shoot’ must be out this week as if it’s Christmas themed and she always goes quiet a few days beforehand for some reason… was in a shop the other day and bloody Chesney from Corrie was on the front page of OK announcing their baby gender. Big Loz gets New magazine 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god hahaha…wait isn’t Chesney about 12? Wtf I swear I feel old when I think of soap characters being cute little kids when IRL they’ve gone and grown up. Same with Tom in Hollyoaks- actual adult man now 😂 (can tell I don’t really watch the soaps)
Can someone go round and poke Big Loz with a stick through letterbox? Do something gel!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf is that outfit and who wears stuff like that Christmas Day 🤣. Its a thong body worn over see through leggings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
88553965-7194-49E5-A8DE-D19DDB776C11.png

5AB8AE13-A3D5-48E5-BAC2-A66D315FA5EB.png

Omg and the Narcissist has a big frame up in her living room with her name on it. Not LaWhatshername. But Lauren Goodger. Mother of the year this one !!

52D4DEEB-767D-4EF4-A9F7-844FD6CF3450.png

I can’t bring myself to watch the video with sound.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm so glad she's done this NEW interview was losing interest in her rapidly.....but the sh*t show is backkkkkk in town....Thank you in advance Lozza (I know you'll read this)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is mahoosive in those videos from OK mag!
Yeah she is.

Here’s the words on her frame!! Hahaha. What a prized twit is what it should say

153946F1-B93F-4721-8830-0E39C421946F.png

I don’t think she could do the zip up on her dress. And she got her big fat bra showing

68BF8D52-1433-4BB3-83D8-862B02BB17A5.png

She’s trying to look classy but just can’t pull it off.

4D3EA7AA-1B4A-403C-BDC8-437764D2A467.png

Bewful

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just watched the video.....She strong mum. lioness mum mode. She had no telly or annything. When my kids have been in hospital I never kept my eyes off them never mind wanting a telly.....fool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
And in the article she’s saying it was Charlie who was struggling and left. WOOHOO!!! He has got common sense. He’s come back but I doubt it’s for long.

And she said about the house, we have done some stuff to it but haven’t gutted it. That sounds like she’s making out she bought it, but in one of her last interviews or insta live she said she hasn’t bought. Man she needs to get a story and stick with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the video.....She strong mum. lioness mum mode. She had no telly or annything. When my kids have been in hospital I never kept my eyes off them never mind wanting a telly.....fool.
No TV because pretty sure the hospital she went to took them away years ago 🤣

• Haha
View attachment 934058

View attachment 934059

Omg and the Narcissist has a big frame up in her living room with her name on it. Not LaWhatshername. But Lauren Goodger. Mother of the year this one !!

View attachment 934064

I can’t bring myself to watch the video with sound.
You know one might hope a mother would be spending christmas with her child - except if they're skanky of course.
How does this scintillating info even constitute A Story in that stoopid magazine anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s a new headline they put for it. Can’t believe she used the word lifeless for another money grabbing headline moment.
8CD1916C-6371-4455-9C16-04E005B71CDD.png

I can't find the videos. Does anyone have a link? Don't want to miss the cringefest 😆
You might not be able to see it if your are not joined up as a vip

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.