Lauren Goodger #48 Fattyboombatty eats rusks with spam, whilst roaming the streets with an empty pram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I'm not the only one (and genuine apologies if i hit a nerve with anyone) who would absolutely love to spend time with a baby.
Even just a couple of hours.
Reading, playing, snuggling, making them laugh.

bleeping lauren is taking the piss, missing out on everything.

Makes me rather sad, that we may not get photos like this anymore 😔😔.... I mean look at them 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... they gave us so much material to keep us going on tattle ... they're a comedy show in themselves ... she was a ludicrous clown before him, but ` ODD BOD ` added even more cheapo value, to her fake circus of a life ... lozzzz on her own is funny, and I welcomed the ` set up car park shots, now with minge trim .... empty pram .. clothes 10 sizes too small ... and flip flops on her manky trotters ... in arctic conditions❄❄❄❄ ` .. but teamed up with the ` village idiot `... it was pure comedy gold ...... never thought id say this ( I'm ashamed almost ) but .......... I MISS ODDBOD!!:cry::cry::cry: ..... Please come back, we need a good laugh over the cold festive season ☃🎄☃🎄..... I mean this is ... most probably the greatest love story we`ve ever seen 🤔🤔:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Best montage ever, it's got it all.
Unlike charlie who hasn't got much of anything except teefs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Makes me rather sad, that we may not get photos like this anymore 😔😔.... I mean look at them 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... they gave us so much material to keep us going on tattle ... they're a comedy show in themselves ... she was a ludicrous clown before him, but ` ODD BOD ` added even more cheapo value, to her fake circus of a life ... lozzzz on her own is funny, and I welcomed the ` set up car park shots, now with minge trim .... empty pram .. clothes 10 sizes too small ... and flip flops on her manky trotters ... in arctic conditions❄❄❄❄ ` .. but teamed up with the ` village idiot `... it was pure comedy gold ...... never thought id say this ( I'm ashamed almost ) but .......... I MISS ODDBOD!!:cry::cry::cry: ..... Please come back, we need a good laugh over the cold festive season ☃🎄☃🎄..... I mean this is ... most probably the greatest love story we`ve ever seen 🤔🤔:LOL::LOL::LOL:
The best pairing since Wayne and Waynetta!

I actually feel a little bit sorry for him because he’s clearly simple whereas she is thick but also manipulative and cunning.

There was nothing wrong with his natural teeth and his fake teeth make him look like a village idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure I'm not the only one (and genuine apologies if i hit a nerve with anyone) who would absolutely love to spend time with a baby.
Even just a couple of hours.
Reading, playing, snuggling, making them laugh.

bleeping lauren is taking the piss, missing out on everything.
I think that picture she's posted is just so sad, I just want to go and scoop her up and do all the things I used to with my own little one. I'm not a huge lover of children, and if I hadn't had mine at 16, I don't think I'd have chosen to be a mum, but watching Lauren emotionally neglect Larose is just so sad.

I can't even imagine how it must feel seeing this when you would like to have a baby to spend time with. I have a few friends now who are struggling with fertility and seeing the babies and kids who aren't treated well, when there are so many potentially amazing parents out there boils me with anger.

Much hugs to you and anyone else who feels like this. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's as bad as that Georgie (fullerfigurefullerbust) on insta, she just had a baby and she keeps sexualising all her breast feeding for all her pervert followers and she is another one like Lauryn who is like an absolute woman since having her baby.

Reactions: 17
She's as bad as that Georgie (fullerfigurefullerbust) on insta, she just had a baby and she keeps sexualising all her breast feeding for all her pervert followers and she is another one like Lauryn who is like an absolute woman since having her baby.
I don't think there's anything wrong with doing S3x work surrounding lactation (like as consenting adults, obvs). It's a common fetish.
But what I do think is 100% wrong is being a s3x worker, having used your profile to promote s3x work, and having your CHILD in photos with you on the SAME profile, while you are not being clear if you do s3x work or not, showing your almost bare breast, feeding.

Edit- Actually I'll go further, I don't think she should be promoting her onlyfans on any profile that she has shown her daughter on. Pick a lane, stay in it. Have two profiles if you need. Separate.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I don't think there's anything wrong with doing S3x work surrounding lactation (like as consenting adults, obvs). It's a common fetish.
But what I do think is 100% wrong is being a s3x worker, having used your profile to promote s3x work, and having your CHILD in photos with you on the SAME profile, while you are not being clear if you do s3x work or not, showing your almost bare breast, feeding.

Edit- Actually I'll go further, I don't think she should be promoting her onlyfans on any profile that she has shown her daughter on. Pick a lane, stay in it. Have two profiles if you need. Separate.
And ideally not a profile for the baby which literally says sex in the title.

Reactions: 30
And ideally not a profile for the baby which literally says sex in the title.

I reckon she’ll have the kid wearing a full face of make up, high heels, a thong and a top that says ‘Boy Toy’ before her fifth birthday, such is Lauren’s desire to get attention.

Reactions: 18
Absolutely anything that is consensual between adults, defo keep it separated from any platform you show children on, there are many strange people out there able to access her public profile and also see that her baby has a profile set up

Reactions: 14
I don’t get it - she is well aware of herself doing it.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely anything that is consensual between adults, defo keep it separated from any platform you show children on, there are many strange people out there able to access her public profile and also see that her baby has a profile set up
I think all these profiles of kids is bleeping weird. Why?

I don't want to believe Loz is sexualising her child and that she is stupid, but sometimes I do wonder.

Reactions: 12
.... and a side order of lard.

Lauren’s ‘Muvva’ has got the measure of her -

Lauren’s mum tried to tell her daughter that she thought she was struggling with her body image.
“My mum once said to me "You know you get the skinny girls that think they’re fat, you’re fat but think you’re skinny."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
What an absolute vile witch of a mother to say that to her own daughter. That's horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Loz is making home maid spag bol with not a jar in sight 👀👀. She looks like she's cooking for a family of 6, however its probably for her to put it in her trough and snout it for the evening 🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think all these profiles of kids is bleeping weird. Why?

I don't want to believe Loz is sexualising her child and that she is stupid, but sometimes I do wonder.
It’s even worse when a grown arse stranger starts “Fan” sites for kids - to be honest a grown up starting a fan sites just makes me scratch my head anyway. I find it odd that grown ups are following kids accounts (kids they don’t know) but that’s just me but it’s bizarre - and then they comment ? I’m cringing inside.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone else find this story just so sad? The kid looks so alone all the way over there on the floor, and the whole place is so devoid of toys or anything other than that one activity gym. Is that really all she has along with a light up peppa pig? I feel so sad for her. Poor baby.
View attachment 899016

And could she not have put her gum thing on a rug so it’s more comfortable? A pointless thin towel isn’t going to help…
Can't help think that Larose is longing to be in that bin instead of next to it. When's Chas days he's got her she always looks delighted with sink boy.

Reactions: 13
It’s even worse when a grown arse stranger starts “Fan” sites for kids - to be honest a grown up starting a fan sites just makes me scratch my head anyway. I find it odd that grown ups are following kids accounts (kids they don’t know) but that’s just me but it’s bizarre - and then they comment ? I’m cringing inside.
I can honestly tell you, if my son thought I had a Bebo/MySpace or something for him back in 2007 he would probably deck me now. These kids can't consent to this?! Why is it even allowed?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.