Lauren Goodger #48 Fattyboombatty eats rusks with spam, whilst roaming the streets with an empty pram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My neighbour has a minge trim pram !! Had to double check it wasn't BYG stomping up the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
With extra sweetcorn 🌽
.... and a side order of lard.

Lauren’s ‘Muvva’ has got the measure of her -

Lauren’s mum tried to tell her daughter that she thought she was struggling with her body image.
“My mum once said to me "You know you get the skinny girls that think they’re fat, you’re fat but think you’re skinny."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
.... and a side order of lard.

Lauren’s ‘Muvva’ has got the measure of her -

Lauren’s mum tried to tell her daughter that she thought she was struggling with her body image.
“My mum once said to me "You know you get the skinny girls that think they’re fat, you’re fat but think you’re skinny."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No wonder she doesn't get on with 'er muvva then! Wivvva a muvva liyke dat 'oo neyds ennnenmys eh??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been said, but I wonder if they're getting back together, Chaz's cryptic "nothing comes easy" story makes me wonder.

Reactions: 12
Chuffed to bits that Fattyboombatty was so popular !
Thanks all and thanks @265 for sorting the thread.

Go for it laureen, grab yer spam, it's Showtime!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I came on here to ask why she is so quiet on IG...... she isn't, I've been blocked!!!!! :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She’s absolutely livid with you and is on her way to sort you out.

Have some pizza slices handy so that when she breaks down your front door you can chuck them at her and whilst she’s chomping on them you can make your getaway.

Maybe put some rusks on your drive to delay her arrival whilst you call the police.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She’s absolutely livid with you and is on her way to sort you out.

Have some pizza slices handy so that when she breaks down your front door you can chuck them at her and whilst she’s chomping on them you can make your getaway.

Maybe put some rusks on your drive to delay her arrival whilst you call the police.
preparing my driveway like
1638363869937.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
THIS is how you do an ad ladies!

Product halfway out of the picture and making sure you're the focus ✅
Name of product MUST be mirrored, i.e. not readable ✅
Filtering your skin into oblivion and pulling a pantyhose over the lens to make sure no one can see what the product does ✅
Messy kitchen island with dirty sheets on top is optional, but strongly recommended 👌

263031705_1322550221507496_7610403116535208833_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
THIS is how you do an ad ladies!

Product halfway out of the picture and making sure you're the focus ✅
Name of product MUST be mirrored, i.e. not readable ✅
Filtering your skin into oblivion and pulling a pantyhose over the lens to make sure no one can see what the product does ✅
Messy kitchen island with dirty sheets on top is optional, but strongly recommended 👌

View attachment 898952
I agree with everything you have said, except I don’t think they are sheets in the background, it looks like one pair of Lozza’s knickers judging from the size of it. And they probably crawled up there by themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.