Lauren Goodger #48 Fattyboombatty eats rusks with spam, whilst roaming the streets with an empty pram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does big loz ever get dressed and out of bed. That bed must effing stink to high heaven 🤢 always lolloping about with just a vest top on. Odd
😂 I bet the bed stinks like the toilets in an infant school 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember on Mumsnet, someone used to always rant about Dick and Angel on the TV threads. Particularly had it in for Angel ‘notice how he always calls her ANGELA, not the cutesy name she chose for herself’ and constantly talk about his previous wife and just generally slag their show off. Seemed very personal 😬

Reactions: 5
I remember on Mumsnet, someone used to always rant about Dick and Angel on the TV threads. Particularly had it in for Angel ‘notice how he always calls her ANGELA, not the cutesy name she chose for herself’ and constantly talk about his previous wife and just generally hag their show off. Seemed very personal 😬
Whoops wrong thread 😂 see how loyal I am to this one I didn’t even click on to the one I meant to post on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.