Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdabcd

VIP Member
THIS is how you do an ad ladies!

Product halfway out of the picture and making sure you're the focus ✅
Name of product MUST be mirrored, i.e. not readable ✅
Filtering your skin into oblivion and pulling a pantyhose over the lens to make sure no one can see what the product does ✅
Messy kitchen island with dirty sheets on top is optional, but strongly recommended 👌

263031705_1322550221507496_7610403116535208833_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

NinaStar90

VIP Member
She's as bad as that Georgie (fullerfigurefullerbust) on insta, she just had a baby and she keeps sexualising all her breast feeding for all her pervert followers and she is another one like Lauryn who is like an absolute tramp since having her baby.
I don't think there's anything wrong with doing S3x work surrounding lactation (like as consenting adults, obvs). It's a common fetish.
But what I do think is 100% wrong is being a s3x worker, having used your profile to promote s3x work, and having your CHILD in photos with you on the SAME profile, while you are not being clear if you do s3x work or not, showing your almost bare breast, feeding.

Edit- Actually I'll go further, I don't think she should be promoting her onlyfans on any profile that she has shown her daughter on. Pick a lane, stay in it. Have two profiles if you need. Separate.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Can I do a VERY early thread title?

Lauren Goodger- Obviously you read this site, let us help bring Larose up right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

bignellie

VIP Member
from the daily fail, which one of you was it? Fat fucking pig faced liar has me howling

Faye Lockie, Lockdown Central, United Kingdom, 51 minutes ago
They never split up to begin with, all just one big con to get back in the papers. She's still been cooking spaghetti Bolognese for him, going out to cafes/restaurants and his car is always on her drive. She's just a fat f-c-k-in, pig faced liar. That's what she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Palomina

I really thought once he made his escape he would never go back. He does seem to love Larose so maybe that was the reason he went back.
I don’t think he ever left and it was just a sad publicity stunt.

He’s gay so it’s just a business arrangement.

Reactions: 43

Clickbait

VIP Member
Why do they both insist on white sofas when they refuse to wear underwear on them 🤢

750489CC-91AF-469F-A36E-D84D4EEEF1E3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

GoodOnYa

I really thought once he made his escape he would never go back. He does seem to love Larose so maybe that was the reason he went back.
HE DIDN’T GO BACK 😂.. he never left, it was all for a pay cheque and a magazine deal, attention seeking at it’s lowest level.. the pair of 🤡’s

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I found out what that unusual fold was on her neck...I zoomed in and made the pic more clearer..it's a very small personalised necklace..I wonder if it's from Chaz, Murat or her Mother 😄😄 x.

Resizer_16394406690700.jpg

I'm away tomorrow through to late Friday evening but will be catching up again on late Friday/Saturday next 💖 Love Pom 🥰 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Clickbait

VIP Member
Just came back to post a pic comparison and have seen there is a new article.

Anyway - posing a tough question for you Scrunchies, you’re going to need to concentrate hard with this one. One of the photos below is a still from a video of our BYG that has probably not been digitally altered, the other was posted by our BYG. Can you guess which is which? First to answer correct gets a prize - a can of sour cream Pringles pre-loved by Danielle Lloyd (they started off as ready salted flavour)…

BEDC5B0C-3B84-4AC2-9E34-D9F94225125B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Crowbag

VIP Member
Why I love laureen.

She’s genuine, no facade, just completely up front and honest.
She’s incredibly generous, always ready to help others out, no strings attached. Generous with her time, her kindness, her material goods.
She’s humble, never one to blow her own trumpet, boast or brag. Definitely not one to boast about material possessions.
She’s fun to be with, always has time to chat. When you talk, she listens. No phone in her hand, no telly, nothing. You are her entire focus.
She’s trustworthy. Completely honest, a decent, honorable person.
She’s reliable. She does what she says, can always be relied on no matter what else is going on in her life.
She’s hardworking. Whether it's a 9-5 job, or helping a friend or the tremendous amount she does for charity she puts her all into it. Selfless, modest, she's a human dynamo, she just never stops. As she's a perfectionist she won't stop until the job is finished and is perfect.
I don't mind what size or shape she is, but what i do admire is her ability to throw anything on and look elegant and dignified. It's the way she holds herself, the way she moves. She has style and class.
She’s also really interesting. Well read, clued up on current affairs, interested in the arts and culture, music, the environment, science. If she doesn't know something she finds out, using books, established experts. No facebook armchair experts for her!

That's why I love laureen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36