Lauren Goodger #48 Fattyboombatty eats rusks with spam, whilst roaming the streets with an empty pram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FattyBoombatty sat on a wall
FattyBoomBatty had a great fall
All the people in China they went a running
Running from the Tidal Wave that was coming

@Crowbag great thread title 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else find this story just so sad? The kid looks so alone all the way over there on the floor, and the whole place is so devoid of toys or anything other than that one activity gym. Is that really all she has along with a light up peppa pig? I feel so sad for her. Poor baby.
4EE3F129-D341-4E30-9DFF-AC84AC646DE3.png

And could she not have put her gum thing on a rug so it’s more comfortable? A pointless thin towel isn’t going to help…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Did anyone else find this story just so sad? The kid looks so alone all the way over there on the floor, and the whole place is so devoid of toys or anything other than that one activity gym. Is that really all she has along with a light up peppa pig? I feel so sad for her. Poor baby.
View attachment 899016

And could she not have put her gum thing on a rug so it’s more comfortable? A pointless thin towel isn’t going to help…
That's awful. Poor little thing.
Put a cot mattress or duvet underneath so she's comfortable. Or get something radical like, oh i don't know lozza, thick carpet?

It's going to be a nightmare when la'lonesome is crawling etc, it's all sharp brittle furniture.

Part of the fun of having a baby is a home full of cuddlies and toys, books and cosiness.

Lauren not only doesn't know, but it's blatantly obvious she doesn't care. Poor baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
My neighbour has a minge trim pram !! Had to double check it wasn't BYG stomping up the road.
Someone in our local town had a pink minge trim pram, it was horrendous, apologies to anyone on here with the same, it did look like a vagina on wheels though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A ROLE MODEL FOR BODY IMAGE & INSECURITIES?????!!!!! Says the woman who you never see without a filter, has a fully paid up subscription to photoshop, facetune and whatever else sorcery; lies on TV about the only surgery she's had is her boobs... I honestly can't with this woman, she's AWFUL!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Someone in our local town had a pink minge trim pram, it was horrendous, apologies to anyone on here with the same, it did look like a vagina on wheels though
I read that as apologies to any one with a pink minge 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 899016

Anyone no rug shop Upminster area. DM me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unless she's got underfloor heating that poor bairn must be freezing lying on the floor. Also noticed one of those products she's pushing is called "instant blur" . . . she probably thinks it's a new filter!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 899016

I spy four photo frames that don’t have any pictures in them!

What’s all that about?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 899016

Na she’s fine there with the bin for company

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's all utterly surreal. And horrible.

When she starts crawling la' binbairn will think ooooh, more me, and head straight to the mirrored furniture.
I can't see loz putting protective strips on the edges.

Reactions: 12
It's all utterly surreal. And horrible.

When she starts crawling la' binbairn will think ooooh, more me, and head straight to the mirrored furniture.
I can't see loz putting protective strips on the edges.
BYG will be straight on the beg.

Anyone know ferniture cleaner. Buba gel fingerprints on me classie mirror ferniture. DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a strange picture. Why no photos in the frames (if they were of her & Chaz why not just remove the frames altogether)

Why does she have one of those awful personalised wall arts with 'Dancing on Ice 2012' on it. That show is so awful but she's soooo proud of it, nearly 10 years on.

Why isn't poor La'rose or however you spell it on a nice soft rug .. why doesn't she go to some playgroups, music babies, sensory room, swimming etc.. there's so much you can do with a baby but yet she's just always laying down, alone. Lauren if you're reading this please buy a bumbo, a jumperoo or a tummy time mat. Join your local sure start or whatever and just... do more.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 899016

Yes it is really sad to see! Why couldn’t she bring it near to the sofa?? Not hard.
We had laminate in our previous house and I bought those kids mats and put a folded fleece blanket in the actual pod.

Reactions: 11
Makes me rather sad, that we may not get photos like this anymore 😔😔.... I mean look at them 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ ... they gave us so much material to keep us going on tattle ... they're a comedy show in themselves ... she was a ludicrous clown before him, but ` ODD BOD ` added even more cheapo value, to her fake circus of a life ... lozzzz on her own is funny, and I welcomed the ` set up car park shots, now with minge trim .... empty pram .. clothes 10 sizes too small ... and flip flops on her manky trotters ... in arctic conditions❄❄❄❄ ` .. but teamed up with the ` village idiot `... it was pure comedy gold ...... never thought id say this ( I'm ashamed almost ) but .......... I MISS ODDBOD!!:cry::cry::cry: ..... Please come back, we need a good laugh over the cold festive season ☃🎄☃🎄..... I mean this is ... most probably the greatest love story we`ve ever seen 🤔🤔:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.