Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and a very calm one at that. Who wouldn’t be around Lauren’s relaxing Rita ora?
Remember she’s know stuff, she has a sixth sense she keeps blabbing on about… I find that quite sad if it’s true, that means she’s known for ages she’s going to end up a washed up piece of lard with lipstick and no hope. You would have thought she would have cancelled all her facial enhancements if she knew what she was going to end up looking like today.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember she’s know stuff, she has a sixth sense she keeps blabbing on about… I find that quite sad if it’s true, that means she’s known for ages she’s going to end up a washed up piece of lard with lipstick and no hope. You would have thought she would have cancelled all her facial enhancements if she knew what she was going to end up looking like today.
Do you remember when her due date ranged from May to September? Isn’t it funny that Lauren, a psychic, couldn’t predict the due date. Hmm, her psychic powers must be on and off, just like those dreaded strong hormones.

Just me and my bewful lil angle, she's my sweatheart
#sheneveralone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine seeing this face on OF, boy there will be so many blocked sinks around the world…….NOT!!
EFFDD52B-9436-43C6-A96B-CECF11327730.png

Maybe her Maternity leave us up now and she needs to get posing and snapping and butt shaking again for her rent money. I thought her horror shop was meant to be open for business in October /November? I’m hoping rules change soon so she can’t legally do that anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She's on the beg for a private registration now . . . I'm sure you creative scrunchies will come up with some crackers for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
M3 B4LL

H1M B1KE

YUN9 9EL

B3WFUL YG

SW33TC0RN

HU93 B3G

But it is nice for Loz to promote RegTransfers
20211110104313.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.