Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How anyone is gonna see past his new teef is beyond me- though for a fiver that’s got to be one of the cheapest comedy shows around, guaranteed laughter. Take my money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rent must be due and housing benefit must have a shortfall ! How classy putting pics of the poor baby up then begging for swipes for OF. Loz you looks nothing like those pics 🙈

She’s trying to get on Megan Barton Hanson level on OF …… never going to happen big loz 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The IG post of LaRose in the bath is clearly photoshopped/filtered. WTAF? Why can't she just enjoy her baby as she is (and not tout her photos around for all and sundry). She really does deserve all of the hate that comes her way, absolute twit.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why does she want to have such a pointy face it's so odd. I wonder if she is actually getting a reg (wouldn't be surprised if she already has one tbh..) and is probably just taking on any work to avoid getting papped outside the job centre signing on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got Larose copying her already, focusing on the phone and just looking miserable ☹ How is she not able to get any pictures or videos of her daughter smiling or laughing, babies smile/laugh at everything at that age!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The poor child looks so unengaged and vacant. Any surprise when she’s being used as a prop by her mother?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
oh god what a fool i am. i have spent five mins reading an old thread, which i thought somehow had 20 new pages since yesterday. i thought i was in for some real gossip but no im just an idiot who reread an old thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s got Larose copying her already, focusing on the phone and just looking miserable ☹ How is she not able to get any pictures or videos of her daughter smiling or laughing, babies smile/laugh at everything at that age!
Waiting for baby's first pouting photo...

That might be the day I leave social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He looks like he probably speaks like Sylvester the Cat.

Sthlippery sthuckerths

Also Soooooo gormless 😂
'Hi guyth, what fink about me new teef? Lawen and Lawothe fink they ith thtunning!'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.