Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pushed out a begging message to expired OF subscribers last week offering discounts
Christ! That put me right off my toad in the hole I was having for my tea 😂

Honestly, they're all at it. I'm still traumatised by Kieran Hayler's gormless cum face (think someone posted a cropped picture of his face on Secret Celeb Gossip).
Me too, I ran out of eye bleach after seeing those Kieran ones 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wish big lozza would do something to entertain us, someone needs to poke her with a stick. Preferably one that's no floppy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean doesn’t Chaz work on a building site? Don’t his mates rip the hell out of him for posting those kind of pics?

Just find it all a bit disturbing that poor Larose’s parents are just pimping themselves for £8 or whatever.

Reactions: 25
That poor little baby ... sadly you can't choose your parents :sick::sick:🤮🤮🤮
She looks like a fat sausage bursting out of its casing. Those trotters 😂😂

I mean doesn’t Chaz work on a building site? Don’t his mates rip the hell out of him for posting those kind of pics?

Just find it all a bit disturbing that poor Larose’s parents are just pimping themselves for £8 or whatever.
And that’s $8USD. so it’s only about £5-6

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe I'm a prude, but I'd never accept my BF and especially not the father of my child do xxx work on the side, doesn't matter if it's 'just' online. It feels immoral and like borderline cheating, and knowing that my daughter would grow up with her father's private parts for sale and forever available on platforms like this would absolutely end it for me. He seems harmless enough most of the time, but the fact that he'd rather sell his knob than go and get a job to support the family he chose to have repulses me more than his dirty sink ever could. Same goes for her of course.
Yeah I’ve got no problem with sex workers making a keep but she acts like this ain’t her and think she looks classy posting these. I really hate how she posts pictures of her baby up for any of her perverted followers to view. It’s disgusting and immoral and shouldn’t be allowed. If she wants to put her fat pig arse online fine, don’t put baby pictures up, let her daughter pick and choose who and what type of people she wants looking at her., especially if both her folk are sex workers. Sad state of affairs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
He pushed out a begging message to expired OF subscribers last week offering discounts
Right you lot, calm down. Let's just be fucken grateful it wasn't the baggy white drawers pulled down round his knees (or took off & thrown at the camera) like last time eh! 🤣🤣

Jake Yung Sun.......you are a songwriting genius 🤣🤣❤😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, I'd have to be inspired by a picture first wulddneye babez 🤣🤣
That’s Not My Name by The Ting Tings:

'They call me ball, they call me Virgo, they call me Ting Tong, they call me Loz, that’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That’s Not My Name by The Ting Tings:

'They call me ball, they call me Virgo, they call me Ting Tong, they call me Loz, that’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name! That’s not my name!
Its good, Jake, it's good 🤣🤣 post me a pic, I'll suggest you a song, make it a good'un. 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello frens, this is me, la'wose baby x.
Is it nice if i can say hewwo to you?

I wos wons in big mamagel's tummy when it wor proper huuuuuuge big but now i am a big lickle gel and I'm out of it and breevin air an everyfing cos I'm a libberhayted er hindepenint oh poo i is a fwee baby gel.
Dis baby gel is doin it for hers self.

I don have no frens cept dat dolly wiv the scary eyesies peepin at me in da nite, don want dat, so will youse be my frend?
Cos if say ah ah no, all talk to is big mamagel's feeders.

Oooh, mamagel commin at me wi big feeders now so i play sleeps eyesies shut game cos don wanna sees dat bad udders.

Please rite back.
Love you frens,

Baby wose x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
First thing that pops in my head 'My old man's a dustman, he wears a dustman's hat, he wears Cor blimey trahzers, and lives in a council flat'. Off ya go 👍👍🤣
Off we go!

Now here’s a little story
To tell it is a must
About a bewful yungel
That loves a good stuffed crust
Some yungels earn a fortune
Others earn a mint
This yungel don’t earn much
Unfortunately she’s skint

Oh my yungels a dustgel
She wears a dustgels hat
She wears polyester jumpsuits
And she lives in a rented flat
She’s eating a banana
In her great big minge trim boots
She’s got such a job to pull them up
Whilst eating her beetroots

Some gels give tips at Christmas
And some of them forget
And that’s the case with BYG
She won’t tip anyone yet
Now one yungel got nasty
And to the council she wrote
That bewful yungel over there just punched me in my throat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Off we go!

Now here’s a little story
To tell it is a must
About a bewful yungel
That loves a good stuffed crust
Some yungels earn a fortune
Others earn a mint
This yungel don’t earn much
Unfortunately she’s skint

Oh my yungels a dustgel
She wears a dustgels hat
She wears polyester jumpsuits
And she lives in a rented flat
She’s eating a banana
In her great big minge trim boots
She’s got such a job to pull them up
Whilst eating her beetroots

Some gels give tips at Christmas
And some of them forget
And that’s the case with BYG
She won’t tip anyone yet
Now one yungel got nasty
And to the council he wrote
Thet bewful yungel over there just punched me in my throat
Oh brilliant, I love verse 2!!! Crying, thank you! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh brilliant, I love verse 2!!! Crying, thank you! 🤣🤣
You’re very welcome, glad you liked it! If you ever want anymore I’ll post them in the Krusties chit chat thread ❤

Lauren hasn’t posted much today, has she? Probably pissing herself at the comments. You lot have had me howling today!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.