Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pushed out a begging message to expired OF subscribers last week offering discounts
Hahaha! Neither of them have ANY idea what sexy is do they?
Oh yeah, that's what everyone wants to see Chaz baby-a gormless bloke just home from work dropping his sweaty keks to reveal his limp dick and cheesy ballbag.
Ooh, you had me at floppy 😍
Thick fucker. And not his cock. That's mediocre at best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Off we go!

Now here’s a little story
To tell it is a must
About a bewful yungel
That loves a good stuffed crust
Some yungels earn a fortune
Others earn a mint
This yungel don’t earn much
Unfortunately she’s skint

Oh my yungels a dustgel
She wears a dustgels hat
She wears polyester jumpsuits
And she lives in a rented flat
She’s eating a banana
In her great big minge trim boots
She’s got such a job to pull them up
Whilst eating her beetroots

Some gels give tips at Christmas
And some of them forget
And that’s the case with BYG
She won’t tip anyone yet
Now one yungel got nasty
And to the council she wrote
That bewful yungel over there just punched me in my throat
Bravo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks, just had to go and Google it, I never learned after Lorraine Kelly's growler. What is that face 😂😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮

Sorry to derail
Oh dear god, just realised we have very similar bedding to this, I swear he is not sat on our bed gurning to the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 13
La' wosebaby x here agen frens.

Well, lassnite was a To Do.

It all began wiv bigmama gel sayin she had nuff wiv Big feeders. I been sayin same fing for all my lickle life. Dose big udders give me heebeegeebeeeees..

All me babywose to blame cos I kep doin wah waaahhh wiv pouty mouthpiece. Make me laff.
Zzzzz from bigmama gel, WAAAHHH from me. See bigmama jump!
Kick big feeders away wiv feets.
Wait ickle time, do more WAAAAAAHHHHHH. Bigmama can jump high for big gel!

Anways, play dis game 6 time before bigmama crack. She crack bigtime.
She do waggy sossage fingers.
No la'wose, no. Norty. Go sleeps. Mama too tired. No mor. On an on she go. Hav 4 firestix while finger waggin. An hav caterin can sweetycorn eat wiv hand not waggin firestix.

Bigmama well pissed off.
Me did spit bubbles to pass time.

But me babywose x make mistake.
Went laff at bigmama when she go back bed cos ready for one last Waaaah. Put all ickle gel strength into it. Braced chubchub leggies.
Max WAAAAAAA-

only go tit self! Oopsydaisy.
Poonami level.
It fab. So stinky!
It explody bum out of cover, out of sox, out of everyfing! Shot rite across setteebed.
It not grey no mor!
Was crappy settee befor and now really crappy settee!

Uh oh.
Bigmama lolloping to babywose, time to play stare at distance.
More soon frens.
X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
La' wosebaby x here agen frens.

Well, lassnite was a To Do.

It all began wiv bigmama gel sayin she had nuff wiv Big feeders. I been sayin same fing for all my lickle life. Dose big udders give me heebeegeebeeeees..

All me babywose to blame cos I kep doin wah waaahhh wiv pouty mouthpiece. Make me laff.
Zzzzz from bigmama gel, WAAAHHH from me. See bigmama jump!
Kick big feeders away wiv feets.
Wait ickle time, do more WAAAAAAHHHHHH. Bigmama can jump high for big gel!

Anways, play dis game 6 time before bigmama crack. She crack bigtime.
She do waggy sossage fingers.
No la'wose, no. Norty. Go sleeps. Mama too tired. No mor. On an on she go. Hav 4 firestix while finger waggin. An hav caterin can sweetycorn eat wiv hand not waggin firestix.

Bigmama well pissed off.
Me did spit bubbles to pass time.

But me babywose x make mistake.
Went laff at bigmama when she go back bed cos ready for one last Waaaah. Put all ickle gel strength into it. Braced chubchub leggies.
Max WAAAAAAA-

only go tit self! Oopsydaisy.
Poonami level.
It fab. So stinky!
It explody bum out of cover, out of sox, out of everyfing! Shot rite across setteebed.
It not grey no mor!
Was crappy settee befor and now really crappy settee!

Uh oh.
Bigmama lolloping to babywose, time to play stare at distance.
More soon frens.
X
this was hilarious and made me laugh for the first time today when i am bloody miserable with my two under two. yes they watch too much tv but they are also played with, take note loz

• Heart
Reactions: 10
La' wose baby jus kwik question for my frens, speshully @Purpledahlia .

Has you seen daddy charlie?
I looked in fridge see if he there doin a bowis, but no, jus lorra lard.

Where do i look nex please frens?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s gone very quiet. Think the writing is on the wall. He’s gone. I wonder who will be first to admit it.

Reactions: 16
La' wose baby jus kwik question for my frens, speshully @Purpledahlia .

Has you seen daddy charlie?
I looked in fridge see if he there doin a bowis, but no, jus lorra lard.

Where do i look nex please frens?
Doing a bowis ffs call the coroner man I have popped off hahhhahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if Charlie boy was just enjoying all the attention and photo shoots and backgrid opportunities, now that the baby is here and Lauryn can't even brush her hair and wear earnings its all dried up so instead of doing his building work, it's back to the sink for him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In English?? Or Inglesh??
Inglesh of course!

'Hi guys, me an Chaz sadly announcing split. We wish each uva the best going forward an will co parent our baby girl because she our angle. Please respect our privacy at this devstated time ❤

Lauren x'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can just see it now. Some shite about how she don’t need no man cause baby gel is her BFF. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Inglesh of course!

'Hi guys, me an Chaz sadly announcing split. We wish each uva the best going forward an will co parent our baby girl because she our angle. Please respect our privacy at this devstated time ❤

Lauren x'
Angle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.