Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are utterly spoilt, with all the glorious photos we get of our BYG .... so many to choose from, but these remain favourites, if that were possible with such a ` natural ` beauty :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... she is very quiet, which means she has read our comments here, about ` ODDBOD ` doing a runner ( YES!!!! THE BOY FINALLY ESCAPED!!!✊✊ ) .. and she is obviously cooking up, how to fix this ... so que the endless pics of him, her and la`pleaserescuemedaddyPLEASEdontleavemewiththisILLITERATETHICKASSHITMORON🥺🥺🥺 .... lets see what the dumb predictable PRAT comes up with 🥴🥴🤷‍♀️ ..... because we all know, she lives and breathes what people say about her online, particularly here 😆😆 ... Of course, we are her biggest fans!! 🤭🤭🤭🤩🤩
She'll just take loads of pics when he visits once a week on a Sunday, she'll insist they all get changed a few times to trickle them out at different times like she normally does, job done 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just revisiting BYG IG pics and seems we missed this byooflee coherent post in response to someone asking if it was water in LaTrattoria's bottle:

1636314916093.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know what's funniest - that bloody photo or in the tit.

Oh lozza, you are so special.
I know!!!! Charles dreams she looks like that. Or maybe he doesn’t 😂😂. He must like her natural manly looking Jim Carey face instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her face is so badly-Photoshopped in that photo, almost like someone's cut-and-pasted a mini Lauren head (chins removed, skin smoothed, pointy chin, blubber erased) and placed it on top of a wig. No matching shadows or skintone like you see on Chaz's arm and face. Where Chaz is "kissing", must be her real cheek.

She must also think "teat" is spelt "tit". Oh Lauren, how on earth you got a job in an office, I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her face is so badly-Photoshopped in that photo, almost like someone's cut-and-pasted a mini Lauren head (chins removed, skin smoothed, pointy chin, blubber erased) and placed it on top of a wig. No matching shadows or skintone like you see on Chaz's arm and face. Where Chaz is "kissing", must be her real cheek.

She must also think "teat" is spelt "tit". Oh Lauren, how on earth you got a job in an office, I'll never know.
Or Chaz is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loz or LozRose - who will deal best with the challenges of the analog clock?
When it comes to telling time, only time will tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tit at the bottom, is that in addition to the 3rd hole that she wants, lassie is a fanny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just me who thought "her leg's quite slim and fit!", -before realising that it's actually her cankle?

She's still wearing that overpriced Cartier knock-off, you think Arg 2.0 is still wearing his?

laurengoodger_253944124_4919166998134703_3898235623423147068_n.jpg
laurengoodger_255201357_973306370197403_6320363727521382628_n.jpg

• Haha
Just me who thought "her leg's quite slim and fit!", -before realising that it's actually her cankle?

She's still wearing that overpriced Cartier knock-off, you think Arg 2.0 is still wearing his?

View attachment 852740View attachment 852741

Once again she does it exactly as expected.
We say she never interacts with the baby.
I asked her to show that she plays with her.

And lo and indeed behold, here we go.
So painfully predictable.

Right, next bit loz - can you show how to put la'confused to bed safely? Go on, give it a try.

I thought there was almost a smile there but i think it's a false alarm.
I think la' bewildered is just wondering why the duck moonface has suddenly grabbed her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Surprised she's not shaved down her shot putter's forearm and generous cankle with an edit tool.

Also, where her mouth meets LaRose's foot (?) seems weirdly-proportioned, but it may just be the angle.

We're so used to seeing manipulated photos from Lauren, we (or at least I) don't believe any of them are un-retouched. Poor little baby looks so unhappy/bored in the first picture.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if I’ve missed this but who is Vicky Gage? So they’re having a sleepover which defo indicates Charlie boy has gone, right?

Reactions: 8
I haven't been on this thread before! Sallie Axl, Roxy Winstanley & Alice Evans have kept me busy haha

LAROSE!!!!!!!😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.