Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Lozza? I will tell you why, La'boredasshit is sick of you pointing a camera in her face and listening to your thick as tit voice! Let the poor girl have some toys, she may actually smile as babies should do. That poor baby is so boredView attachment 848845
Oh duck off lozza.
You squished that godawful naff chavvy headband on purely for the gram, she looks uncomfortable and pissed off.

If ever a baby could leave home it's this one.

Third hole = increased earnings?
If anyone pointed out to her she already has a third hole i think she'd faint.
Probably thinks she pees out of her arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think she has always been this bleeping stupid or it's got worse over time seen as she does duck all but stare at her phone her brain has just turned to text speak?
I do think she’s gotten worse since Larose was born. She’s never been the brightest gel but this is the worst she’s ever been.

• Haha
Is La'ronda enjoying yung gels homemade creations? Haven't followed her much, is she proclaiming she's enjoying her breast milk 'ome maid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder why Lozza? I will tell you why, La'boredasshit is sick of you pointing a camera in her face and listening to your thick as tit voice! Let the poor girl have some toys, she may actually smile as babies should do. That poor baby is so boredView attachment 848845
That coz she spend all day finking abaht er air, fringe or no fringe, an worrying wot to put in the third hole. Like all new mums do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quite a lot of parents do exactly that, and learn with their child.
Illiteracy is a bigger problem than many think, plus the resulting embarrassment. And of course learning English as a second language.
Same with maths.

In lozza's case it's a combination of being thick as tit, arrogant and lazy.

Loz should have started straight away, reading to la'boredrigid every single day. I just can't imagine that the thought has ever crossed her mind.

(go on lozza, show us a photo of you reading to your baby, dares ya)

I like making you laugh pom, your photos make me lol every time. ❤
It's the basic skills that end up lacking, every bloody time. There's a generation of kids now who can't tell the time on a round clock with hands because they and their lazy parents always rely on the time display on their phones. Disgraceful.

Nice to see our @Blowup80 back 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
S
Quite a lot of parents do exactly that, and learn with their child.
Illiteracy is a bigger problem than many think, plus the resulting embarrassment. And of course learning English as a second language.
Same with maths.

In lozza's case it's a combination of being thick as tit, arrogant and lazy.

Loz should have started straight away, reading to la'boredrigid every single day. I just can't imagine that the thought has ever crossed her mind.

(go on lozza, show us a photo of you reading to your baby, dares ya)

I like making you laugh pom, your photos make me lol every time. ❤
That's lovely to hear and thank you too 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

An old favourite of mine to share again 🥰 x
Loz having a nap with her balloons 😄.

Resizer_16166069683250.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's the basic skills that end up lacking, every bloody time. There's a generation of kids now who can't tell the time on a round clock with hands because they and their lazy parents always rely on the time display on their phones. Disgraceful.

Nice to see our @Blowup80 back 👽🤗❤😘
The clock thing is a big problem.
Many don't even know how to make the hands go round.
As for spelling days and months.... (a staggering amount of kids cannot spell August because of the summer holidays, they just never see it).

They think they're street wise and clued up, that they don't need an edukashun because they're gonna be soshul meedja stars innit bro.
Take their clothes off and paw every bloke in sight to get on the telly, inflate their lips and tits, filter the bejesus out of themselves and all end up looking identical. With the iq of a pea.
Or a third hole pee.

Aaaasrrrrggghhhhh!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What the duck. She’s your DAUGHTER not one of your skanky head mates. Stay classy Loz
A2F838FB-7D4C-4658-85A8-1EAF01776914.png

• Wow
  • Angry
The clock thing is a big problem.
Many don't even know how to make the hands go round.
As for spelling days and months.... (a staggering amount of kids cannot spell August because of the summer holidays, they just never see it).

They think they're street wise and clued up, that they don't need an edukashun because they're gonna be soshul meedja stars innit bro.
Take their clothes off and paw every bloke in sight to get on the telly, inflate their lips and tits, filter the bejesus out of themselves and all end up looking identical. With the iq of a pea.
Or a third hole pee.

Aaaasrrrrggghhhhh!!
I know. Plus girls going to school knackered as they've been up since 4am putting their faces on & doing their hair to try and emulate these stoopid soshul meedya faceapped filtered to duck idiots they all think are their heroes. 🙄🙄😔 And their parents are bloody oblivious as they're not even up when they go out the house in a morning.

Then when they get to school they have anxiety meltdowns because thick make up ain't allowed so off it all has to come again & the school rules are crap and it affects their mental elf'. 🙄😔😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We haven't had a song for a while 🎤🎼
To the tune of Independent Women:
Charlie D, with his BYG
Baby gel, Tattlers

Question, tell me what you think about me
I beg my dinners and I beg my drinks
Only ring your celly when I need my sofa cleaned
When its all over take the crappy nappy and leave
Question, tell me how you feel about this
Try to eat my food boy and you get dismissed
Pringles and Mr Kipling for my bday party
Always 50/50 in relationships

(Bashed up) shoes on my feet, I begged it
Polyester catsuit up my foof, I begged it
Minge trim on my pram, I begged it
Cause I'm a beggy cow
Scrunchie I'm wearing, I begged it
The house I'm renting, I begged it
The car I'm driving - oh hang on thats gone!
I beg everything, I beg everything

All the women who independent
I have no idea what that means
All the honeys making money
Do you get it from OnlyFans
All the mommas who profit dollars
Have you got an IG for your kid
All the ladies who truly feel me
I'm truly disgusting, truly disgusting

🎼:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I do think she’s gotten worse since Larose was born. She’s never been the brightest gel but this is the worst she’s ever been.
I blame baby brain. And by that I mean she literally has the intelligence of a baby. Actually the average baby probably has more.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Get Sexy by the Sugababes:

Yeah
Yeah
Whoo

When I’m walkin' down the street they say
hey, bewful (hey, bewful)
When I’m strutting through the park they say
hey, bewful (hey bewful)
When I’m driving in my car
Or I’m wolfing chocolate bar
It don’t matter where I are
They say hey, bewful (hey, bewful)

Silly boys
They paying me so much
Silly boys
He can look but can not touch
Silly boys
I ain’t got the legs to walk
Silly boys
Just shut up and watch me talk

Cause I’m to bewful in this club
To bewful in this club
So bewful it hurts
If you feel bewful in this club
Then go 'head toast it up
Take it down
Let’s get bewful right now
Get bewful right now
Get bewful right now
Get bewful right now

When I’m shopping with my gels they say
Hey, bewful (hey, bewful)
In a two piece on all fours they say
Hey, bewful (hey, bewful)
When he’s Chazzing up the sink
Or he driving me to brink
It don’t matter if I stink
They say hey, bewful (hey, bewful)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s reposting a post from an NHS nurse. She’s so supportive of hospital staff but won’t get a covid vaccine. She’s a bleeping stupid witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.