Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure Moleman doesn’t care about credibility - have you seen who he has on his books? Some of them are even more Z-list than BYG and that is saying something (Kerry Katona’s daughter 😂)

I think his input is minimal because none of them are actually going to be appearing on anything mainstream or prime time any longer. He’s got them all at the arse-end of their career or to try and get them a career of sorts.

His pattern seems to be:
1. Find someone from reality TV show - TOWIE, Geordie Shore, MAFS U.K, US equivalents.
2. Get them to undertake some staged pap walks.
3. Get them some magazine interviews on the basis of who they’ve slept with, other scandal etc.
4. Get them a slot on other reality shows: Celebs Go Dating, Celebrity Coach Trip, Celebrity Ibiza Weekender, Ex On The Beach. In this space E4, ITVBe and MTV is their friend.
5. Try and get them to shack up with another z-list celebrity to get married and/or have a baby to sell photos of.
6. Get them some conversations with self-proclaimed experts on YouTube and/or podcasts.
Rinse and repeat.
7. Slowly stop taking their calls.

Also, check out the pic of Big Loz on their site. It’s no wonder she’s been photoshopping and using apps/filters on all her photos. This pic must be at least 5 years old and she looks 40+ in it.
View attachment 846597
Crikey.
That's like an identikit put together by a drunk.

I'll have brucie's chin, the honey monster's neck, suckerfish lips, a gorilla's hand, one eye from row 3 and the other from the next page, one James bond eyebrow, chipmunk cheeks and an overall air of les dawson, thank you hofficer you're my besh fren, besh fren you are (collapses in a heap of alcohol fumes and stale wee).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah I actually felt a bit sorry for that baby in the latest story, only the telly for entertainment. All propped up. She deserves more than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Right I've been away for ages, well not off Tattle but from BYG. I have a scroll now and again.
So she is now a agony aunt to young mothers. How lovely. There will be babies cooking under duvets up and down the UK as we speak.
Has he ball gone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hey there's more on her Instabeg...she got freebies and she's touting for more! Yay!

Also, a shout out for Matalan! And George At Asda!
View attachment 845256
View attachment 845259
I hate the fact that some gullible companies enable this daft, lazy twit. She even admits she's lazy.
View attachment 845272
Oh dear, Matalan. I used to like you (though it's unclear whether it's #gifted). I don't know what's worse, those elastic bow things (makes me fear for baby's soft spot) or the pom-pom turbanette monstrosity Lauren's made her wear.
View attachment 845298
Asda get a mention too. Maybe she's hoping she can be the new Denise Van Outen (who infamously came down a peg or two, forced to do cringey Matalan adverts, pretending she was on a cosy afternoon TV show).
Its obvious she's writing her own questions, I know not everyone has perfect grammar but not everyone is bad like she is! All the people who supposedly ask the questions their grammar is shocking.

Can I just say that little turban thing on Larose is actually so freaking cute. 😳
I agree she looks so adorable 💙.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This makes me so sad. Is it just me or does the poor baby look really ill? 😞
I hope that's just a stupid filter she's put on the baby, because her colour doesn't look very healthy bless her. It's sad to see the photos of her where her eyes are scrunched shut cos of camera flash as well. She's a lovely little thing.

Reactions: 11
Right I've been away for ages, well not off Tattle but from BYG. I have a scroll now and again.
So she is now a agony aunt to young mothers. How lovely. There will be babies cooking under duvets up and down the UK as we speak.
Has he ball gone?
Welcome back Blowie! @Katie8ee made an appearance not so long ago as the season is winding down at work for her I think. Scrunchie sleuthing is suggesting their joint love of a tit inspirational (or should that be insparashunal) quote for the ‘gram and the reusing an old pic show they’re not together.

I’m thinking it’s just attention seeking behaviour.

Hope you’re well x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to say- I despise baby dressing gowns. Shoving their little arms into heavy towelling and especially with a hood- laying down would be so uncomfy and probably a suffocation hazard with its wrap over look. Hate them hate them hate them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
" dirt that comes off and the stains from clothes'

Is she saying her clothes are so filthy that they stained her precious sofa? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Had a scroll through some of the older threads today and came across this comment. Only Lauren would come out with such a daft reply…

0BC5E6C9-3810-40AC-9D46-6102DDAC288E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Welcome back Blowie! @Katie8ee made an appearance not so long ago as the season is winding down at work for her I think. Scrunchie sleuthing is suggesting their joint love of a tit inspirational (or should that be insparashunal) quote for the ‘gram and the reusing an old pic show they’re not together.

I’m thinking it’s just attention seeking behaviour.

Hope you’re well x
I am very well thanks Clickie. Hope you are too 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
" dirt that comes off and the stains from clothes'

Is she saying her clothes are so filthy that they stained her precious sofa? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Maybe it was the thong she wore sitting on the sofa (though someone's made that joke already today).

Lisa Appleton vibes with this .gif:

Those baby turbans make me think of this
View attachment 846940

But with less class.
Haha, I love that. At least LaRose is cute. Cute can cancel out most fashion mistakes.

I can see on Lauren's Instagram today that some other deluded soul has #gifted her something.
Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 18-27-55 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she know La Misérable loves anything? Babies exist to only sleep, scream, feed & fill nappies at this age so has she outright come out with it and told Mummy
"I weeeely luv dis sheet fing so u mayke shure iss on me bed OK?? An dat 'at fing - stik it on me 'ead naaaah!!"

As to "coming back to socials....................................." Has she ever left considering she spends 98% of her time slumped in bed tapping away on her phone?
La Miserable! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe it was the thong she wore sitting on the sofa (though someone's made that joke already today).

Lisa Appleton vibes with this .gif:

Haha, I love that. At least LaRose is cute. Cute can cancel out most fashion mistakes.

I can see on Lauren's Instagram today that some other deluded soul has #gifted her something.
View attachment 846961
Go for it lauren, tell us all about your faith.

Grabs the popcorn.
Passes the rum.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘You me suprised of the dirt’....I used to be an interpreter but I still have to take a minute with some of the things Big Loz comes out with

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.