Lauren Goodger #45 he new teef, me not well, got hair in knot, but love baby gel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basic English for Dummies:

Bewfelyungel - Loz
Bewfelyungbabby - LasAgne
Bewfelyungboy - Chaz
Kebabpizzanandosdominos - a balanced, healthy diet
Homopathy - medicine
Antibiotucals - medicine
Bewfelyungmummy - Loz
Bewfewlwizebewfelnashonaltrezzure - Loz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I may or may not have just reported that boob clenching photo in IG 😬 it’s literally churned my guts.

Again- intimating that she might have her kitty out in this photo with larosex.
View attachment 844443
Britain is officially broken if lasses are learning from BYG

I may or may not have just reported that boob clenching photo in IG 😬 it’s literally churned my guts.

Again- intimating that she might have her kitty out in this photo with larosex.
View attachment 844443
Britain is officially broken if lasses are learning from BY
Who would have thought to breathe during childbirth, this is why we will always need Lozza giving out tips
Kinhell mother earth. Surprised with how perfec she is at labour, she didn't just excuse herself from the table at tea (obvs finishing plate), then pop to the bathroom, pop a towel or 2 down, do a couple of deep breaths and a cough, birth Al Capone, set up the ring light, straight into photoshoot and doing Insta q&a's

Reactions: 10
Britain is officially broken if lasses are learning from BYG

Britain is officially broken if lasses are learning from BY
BYG can’t even teach herself anything let alone anyone else 😂
This silly cow is still repeating mistakes of years ago like trying to hitch her wagon to total tossers who use her, being hungry for fame and ending up with scraps of attention but for the wrong reasons. The daft bint also continues to spend everything she earns with sweet FA of value to show for it (unless a gunt counts)

Reactions: 11
Lauren's probably trying to rebrand herself as a parenting guru. duck off you imbecile. Anyone who takes advice from you is probably beyond help.

If I asked in all seriousness for reassuring words and tips to help me through labour and the midwife said "Keep breathing" I'd think she was taking the piss. Is that the best she's got?
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 19-49-40 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

I get that young babies take a while to get into a routine, but that's not really constructive "advice", either. I don't think Lauren is the disciplinarian type.

I also feel "the fear" every time she posts a zoom-in video on Instagram of LaRose (there's one on there from 22 hours ago) - it just seems like she's oversharing her baby far too much and could be prey to pervs. There's no boundaries. Though that ship sailed long ago (worries about LaRose's right to privacy).

Everyone shares their baby's progress differently but I think my brother had the right idea - he has a small, private Whatsapp group so he avoids spamming social media. And he would never post anything embarrassing. Or clasp his son to his half-naked body, for that matter.

And - (looking at the picture again) - THAT BLANKET! EEK!!!

Last edited:
Hey there's more on her Instabeg...she got freebies and she's touting for more! Yay!

Also, a shout out for Matalan! And George At Asda!
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 19-57-25 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 19-58-20 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

I hate the fact that some gullible companies enable this daft, lazy twit. She even admits she's lazy.
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 20-03-52 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Oh dear, Matalan. I used to like you (though it's unclear whether it's #gifted). I don't know what's worse, those elastic bow things (makes me fear for baby's soft spot) or the pom-pom turbanette monstrosity Lauren's made her wear.
Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 20-10-57 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Asda get a mention too. Maybe she's hoping she can be the new Denise Van Outen (who infamously came down a peg or two, forced to do cringey Matalan adverts, pretending she was on a cosy afternoon TV show).

Last edited:
  • Haha
The way she filters the girls face scares me. Why is she making her have anime eyes? Lauren you are a stupid weirdo

Reactions: 20
The way she filters the girls face scares me. Why is she making her have anime eyes? Lauren you are a stupid weirdo
Do you think she's enlarging LaRose's eyes 🤔 😱Mind you, she does filter LaRose sometimes, which is a shame and says a lot about how much she values looks over intellect.

There's an article I read recently titled "Don't just call your girls pretty" - but we all know she will be that superficial mum who doesn't care about education or being a well-rounded human being. Of course, we all like a compliment and being told we look good, the point was that boys don't get told this continually.

And, Lauren, inspirational quotes don't make you sound wise. They make you sound insecure, and passive-aggressive.

Looool that's another good title 😄❤🥰😀🐾👽🤗😘 xx

Back later 🥰😘 xx.

View attachment 845275
Haaa, brilliant, thank you lovely 👽🤗❤😘🐾🐕‍🦺 xx

Hey there's more on her Instabeg...she got freebies and she's touting for more! Yay!

Also, a shout out for Matalan! And George At Asda!
View attachment 845256
View attachment 845259
I hate the fact that some gullible companies enable this daft, lazy twit. She even admits she's lazy.
View attachment 845272
Oh dear, Matalan. I used to like you (though it's unclear whether it's #gifted). I don't know what's worse, those elastic bow things (makes me fear for baby's soft spot) or the pom-pom turbanette monstrosity Lauren's made her wear.
View attachment 845298
Asda get a mention too. Maybe she's hoping she can be the new Denise Van Outen (who infamously came down a peg or two, forced to do cringey Matalan adverts, pretending she was on a cosy afternoon TV show).
Oh lovely, that hat makes her look like she's all ready for a Turkish bath 👍👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can I just say that little turban thing on Larose is actually so freaking cute. 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She literally posted a picture of her kid with blue eyes the other day. Sad bleep . I used literally for you fat lozza

• Wow
Her friend Chloe has a 5 week old baby, she is moaning as baby is awake all night so has tried keeping baby awake all day so it will sleep at night😡😡 what kjnd of larent keeps a five week old baby awake all day for their own selfish needs? She is thick as tit just like Lozza

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lozza is a moron for not baby proofing her rented house.

Who would have thought to breathe during childbirth, this is why we will always need Lozza giving out tips
Thanks for that pearl of wisdom Loz. Jesus Christ what a twit. Blows my mind there are genuine people who look up to this nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.