Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Neither do I,if I can possibly help it. I feel like Pringle lipsgate was my induction to Tattle. Please, keep your mind innocent of it- all readers!- I beg you, do not investigate this further. Don’t be me. I can still see it, I can still hear it 😂
I haven’t ventured over to have a look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Last couple of days when looking at the big Loz thread this advert keeps popping up on my tattle, is a certain internet auction site trying to sell me a stone statue of pan face herself? 😂

C58CBAAB-AF0E-4306-B53D-E25CC9521EC4.jpeg

Now if I was any good at pictures like Pom I know what I’d do…. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
Ah this was the one I meant… sorry thought it was after the whale gave berf to bewful babby lawose
Oh no, this was before she almost flooded the flat. The whaywl was only 14 weeks pregnant, littuw gew was still in the womb, and Chaz had only gained around a stone by this point.

• Haha

lamaitresse

VIP Member
What the actual fuck? Soggy Pringles 🤮
Hopefully they weren't salt 'n' vinegar, that would nip a bit :LOL:

What a ruddy cheek Lozza is offering a "percentage" as wages. A % of zero is still fuck all. Unless you're a Lauren Goodger superfan I can't see any takers.

• Haha

Glortard

VIP Member
Nailed it! That's what she reminded me of :LOL:

(Her arse is Photoshopped SO badly in this picture from about 18 months ago). Neanderthal woman crossed with a baboon. Or a centaur. Also, Lauren's wearing one of her many digitally-altered heads.
View attachment 852819
All I am imagining there is the Lego haircuts I had when I was a kid where you put them on the Lego figure. Her hair looks so unnatural like the rest of her that you could imagine her with some editing software like in Weird Science.

I know I should be thinking she is hot but I just can’t

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Lost 1,200 followers in the last 30 days … look at these stats ….

Looks like that q&a lost her 239 Followers 🤣!
How rude!!! Her followers surely don’t appreciate what amazing groundbreaking advice Loser has to offer.

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Nice to see the PETA advocate and celeb spokesperson for animal abuse wearing a real fur coat there. Hope the Scum and Fail pick that up and run with it the total pleb.

Purpledahlia

oh god what a fool i am. i have spent five mins reading an old thread, which i thought somehow had 20 new pages since yesterday. i thought i was in for some real gossip but no im just an idiot who reread an old thread.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollichop

OMG, BYG has done a pap walk in a field! Can you spot any balloons caught in the trees? Pram tyre tracks? Bit of minge-trim caught on a fence post or gate? 🕵️‍♀️
Haha nope no other signs of the fat twat. It’s so random though as it’s in the middle of nowhere with no one around, not on a yard with other people 🧐

• Haha

Gail1233

I think his contract is up, but he won’t be spilling the beans unfortunately as he‘ll have signed an NDA. He showed little glimpses of outing her with some of his less flattering videos like bowling, but I don’t think we’ll ever get the full story. Shame!

• Heart

Traveler001

VIP Member
This advert just popped up on my Facebook feed and people in the comments section were asking who she was and why she looks semi familiar 😂

it was accepted within about 30 minutes. Still star struck this morning 😉
Did anyone answer? Because she does look semi familiar... 😆

• Haha