Lauren Goodger #4 New man does anything for cash, basement dwellers photoshop your snatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Charlie's partner he does all the only fans with is now promoting Lauren's agency on his Instagram . It is absolutely seedy the whole thing (to clarify Lauren turning into a pseudo pimp not Charlie having a partner )

Secondly there has been a massive backlash among the Essex (and beyond) aesthetics community today as a lady got filler and it went very wrong and she could have lost her nose. Don't know if we can post Insta's on here but the story is pinned on her profile and it absolutely highlights the dangers of people like Lauren going into this field . I have never had any work and I am an absolute tomboy but just found it fascinating, the poor woman. (And she's not asking for sympathy she proper holds her hands up that she went for the cheap option) it's @essexbrowfairy and the story is the first one pinned Necrosis story

He will be looking like Arg soon πŸ˜‚
Thought exactly the same thing think it's the trousers haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So Charlie's boyfriend he does all the only fans with is now promoting Lauren's agency on his Instagram . It is absolutely seedy the whole thing .

Secondly there has been a massive backlash among the Essex (and beyond) aesthetics community today as a lady got filler and it went very wrong and she could have lost her nose. Don't know if we can post Insta's on here but the story is pinned on her profile and it absolutely highlights the dangers of people like Lauren going into this field . I have never had any work and I am an absolute tomboy but just found it fascinating, the poor woman. (And she's not asking for sympathy she proper holds her hands up that she went for the cheap option) it's @essexbrowfairy and the story is the first one pinned Necrosis story

Though exactly the same thing think it's the trousers haha

That is terrifying. If I was ever to entertain the idea of filler (it isn't likely), I would not go to someone without medical training. I remember Lauren once saying that, as an 'assfetix practishunah', she had studied the anatomy of the face more than doctors do during their medical training.
duck off, Lauren - she is just full of conceitedness ignorance.

On a secondary note, who looks at her lips and thinks. 'that looks good! Do mine!' My partner just said that her lips look like our dog's fanny - the dog is in season, just in case you're worried that it is deformed in any way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So Charlie's partner he does all the only fans with is now promoting Lauren's agency on his Instagram . It is absolutely seedy the whole thing (to clarify Lauren turning into a pseudo pimp not Charlie having a partner )

Wow I just went to watch this and thats so scary. I didn't even know you could get filler in your nose?! That woman was really likeable though, I like that she owned up to where she went wrong.

Reactions: 6
My partner just said that her lips look like our dog's fanny - the dog is in season, just in case you're worried that it is deformed in any way.
Scottish ? For some reason I just heard that in my own accent and laughed my head off (Scottish here !) Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she wearing those hideous bleeping black trousers again?! 🀒
When I see someone wear the same thing day after day, I always conclude that they don't bother to change their underwear too. 😬

I know that she baths, because she strangely shares that, so why would she wear the same trousers and give the impression that her hygiene standards are lacking? I wouldn't want anyone to think that of me. I don't understand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I just watched that lady’s stories - really scary stuff! I was super distracted though by the loud lip smacking, it’s something that people with overdone lips seem to do a lot and it makes my skin crawl!!

Reactions: 10
Omg I wore the same hoody indoors yesterday and today and had video conference calls on both days - now I feel trampy 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have seen other people mention that whoever you recruit on OnlyFans you ear a percentage of their earnings too or get some sort of commission so I am assuming Lauren is now trying to recruit a lot of people and it will wor out sort of lie those MLM schemes like herbalife and the travel one (like James and Yaz from Towie) she obviously wants to do the bare minimum and not even really use her own only fans but just profit from others
So she’ll be like a modern day pimp. Selling sex and taking a profit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.