Lauren Goodger #38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid, already being touted for the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies for not congratulating you sooner KittyKat, my Brian is tired at the moment.
Glad all went well and he's beautiful and not photoshopped unlike Larose will be.

I don't think there will be many pics of Larose being revealed as it will show a much older baby.
Looking back on the pics of them at that baby shop I reckon she'd ready had the baby. The bump shape wasn't right.
Then there was something sticking out that another scruchie spotted.
It was either just pregnancy fat or her false bump.
It would also suggest that she had recovered from any bleeding as no-one in their right mind would wear white whilst bleeding.
Then there was Oddbod with the pram, the same pram they were gifted, the used wheels.
This baby was probably born in June.
It also confirms the rumours that Oddbod isn't the daddy because why else were they so desperate to make out it was a July baby.

So Goodyah anything to say?

Reactions: 31
My apologies for not congratulating you sooner KittyKat, my Brian is tired at the moment.
Glad all went well and he's beautiful and not photoshopped unlike Larose will be.

I don't think there will be many pics of Larose being revealed as it will show a much older baby.
Looking back on the pics of them at that baby shop I reckon she'd ready had the baby. The bump shape wasn't right.
It would also suggest that she had recovered from any bleeding as no-one in their right mind would wear white whilst bleeding.
Then there was Oddbod with the pram, the same pram they were gifted, the used wheels.
It also confirms the rumours that Oddbod isn't the daddy because why else were they so desperate to make out it was a July baby.

Exactly. And yesterday's rubbish about crying over a balloon when she got to Dad's. Who goes out parading the baby round family 3 days after birth? Nobody, you're just getting over it all, coming to terms with it, learning what to do, you let family visit YOU! It's all bullcrap of the stinkiest sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Exactly. And yesterday's rubbish about crying over a balloon when she got to Dad's. Who goes out parading the baby round family 3 days after birth? Nobody, you're just getting over it all, coming to terms with it, learning what to do, you let family visit YOU! It's all bullcrap of the stinkiest sort.
I suddenly had an image of her dad and step-mum turning up and the cameras rolling in the kitchen area ... 'Don't mind him, he's blocking the sink...'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly, also who is bringing a three day old baby from house to house during a global pandemic? Does yungel think that people are believing her fairy stories.

Reactions: 29
Disgusted. No words for vile idiots like that, just duck off 👊
Agreed. Pathetic nasty and vulgar. I wouldn't be surprised if Goodyah was Goodger herself. Consumed with jealousy at the genuine well meaning heartfelt wishes sent to Kittykat.
Arseholes to whoever it is - they should be ashamed!

Reactions: 32

Sorry I'm late to the party here, but why do we think that Chaz might not be the dad? Any ideas as to who it might be?!

Reactions: 17
I'm livid. Goodyer you scumbag bleeping waste of air come on here and have a go. Sorry that should really say Hi Lauren, how have you got time to read this thread and all DM comments and look after your bay gel?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Sorry I'm late to the party here, but why do we think that Chaz might not be the dad? Any ideas as to who it might be?!
Rumours started that when the baba was delivered she came out dressed in a mini apron , with a mini serviette draped over her arm carrying a tray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

goodyah the dimfuck is welcome to reveal its nasty, vile, hateful self on here ... Im sure most of us will rip the fuckin bleep a new fuckin hole!! .... A baby * any baby * is off limits .... we are also taking the piss out of the stupid name this ridiculous narcissist deluded bleep has chosen for the poor lil mite, unlucky enough to be born to her and her twit manchild ..... NO ONE was directing anything at the baby, it takes a very sick mind to do that ... COME ON goodyah, you disgusting creepy duck, who in all reality, probably still lives with mummy, unemployed, fat and greasy from all the tit it shovels down its throat all day, unlovable, never been fucked ... reveal yourself and lets chat properly

• Heart
Hi all, Goodyah on Daily Mail is actually attacking an innocent baby, please can we all report this piece of tit human? Here is original comment and her offensive reply
On it ! WTF!!

On it ! WTF!!
It's disappeared. Disgusting piece of tit you are, if you're reading "Goodyah" . Tattle power any day over you "Lozza" or "Sinkboy".. 🤬🤬🤬.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Been on her IG, His too.

loz24jul02.png
loz24jul01.png
chazz24jul01.png

Vegan Chilli???

Hi all, Goodyah on Daily Mail is actually attacking an innocent baby, please can we all report this piece of tit human? Here is original comment and her offensive reply
Add to that, from a different article.

goodyah1.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
another one scrounging freebie slop meals then BARF :sick: She has at least managed to put hers onto plates though which is a task-too-much for skanky to manage

Just a thought here - I wonder if Chas has used Her Milk in his coffee yet??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Been on her IG, His too.

View attachment 677368View attachment 677369View attachment 677371

Vegan Chilli???

View attachment 677389
This goodyah thing is a POS. Its lozza's version of bunnyboiler obviously.

NOBODY here has slated Larose at all so what gives this connard the right to slate a beautiful baby or his lovely Mum who is one million percent a Better Mother than old lard arse ever will be. Many congrats from me too Kitty :) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On it ! WTF!!
It's disappeared. Disgusting piece of tit you are, if you're reading "Goodyah" . Tattle power any day over you "Lozza" or "Sinkboy".. 🤬🤬🤬.
Been on her IG, His too.

View attachment 677368View attachment 677369View attachment 677371

Vegan Chilli???

View attachment 677389
@265 , Captain- which article is this so we can get this removed and this piece of tit too? I'm actually filling up here from this and the previous (now removed) comment. 😥😥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey all I know that you all have Kitty’s back here and are defending one of our own but I don’t think anymore comments directed at her should be posted here. She has just had a baby and shouldn’t have to read any awful comments like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Who is she kidding?? Your milk doesn’t come in until day 4 or 5. And you aren’t supposed to express until your supply is established ( maybe 4-5 weeks.
I bet she is formula feeding.

Reactions: 23

@265 , Captain- which article is this so we can get this removed and this piece of tit too? I'm actually filling up here from this and the previous (now removed) comment. 😥😥
No need, it's already gone sweetcheeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.