Lauren Goodger #38 Hail the safe arrival of Lozza's kid, already being touted for the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cannot be Lozza replying surely? They've used words with more than two syllables for a start!!

I sincerely doubt Mark gives a frig about Lozza seeing as he seems to be perfectly happy with his wife Michelle, therefore why would anybody believe a word of the rubbish?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've just had a gander at the Wright thread. So the poster says Mark cares A LOT about Lozza.

Excuse me why I.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've just had a gander at the Wright thread. So the poster says Mark cares A LOT about Lozza.

Excuse me why I.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Well he's doing a bloody good job of hiding it then ain't he?? ;) Methinks he doth protest too much abaht Lozza usin' 'is nayme fer fayme

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd be bleeping sick of hearing about Big Loz if I were Mark. He moved on years ago and still haunted by ol Easter Island head 🗿
Rather like Katie Price's ex's - divorced but always brought up like cat furballs when she has nothing else to throw at the wall that sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well he's doing a bloody good job of hiding it then ain't he?? ;) Methinks he doth protest too much abaht Lozza usin' 'is nayme fer fayme
I mean let's look at properly. His wife has a job, a successful career, own fashion line with different brands, is beautiful, seems to have many friends and doesn't make a constant tit of herself. Even if people don't like her acting she STILL has a job and doesn't have to stoop low to make ends meet.
Lozza is botched, alone, overweight, no job, beggy and seems to have no decent friends. She is also a lazy, entitled, narcissistic twit.
I would normally feel bad comparing women like this as it's not right but Lozza has such a deluded high opinion of herself and looks down on other women and says awful things to them (been confirmed many times before) I feel no shame for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I mean let's look at properly. His wife has a job, a successful career, own fashion line with different brands, is beautiful, seems to have many friends and doesn't make a constant tit of herself. Even if people don't like her acting she STILL has a job and doesn't have to stoop low to make ends meet.
Lozza is botched, alone, overweight, no job, beggy and seems to have no decent friends. She is also a lazy, entitled, narcissistic twit.
I would normally feel bad comparing women like this as it's not right but Lozza has such a deluded high opinion of herself and looks down on other women and says awful things to them (been confirmed many times before) I feel no shame for doing so.
I also think Michelle does a good job of actually keeping her family and friends happy even from a distance without having to be totally sucked into the Wright clan and their weirdness.

Reactions: 23
To be honest, she’s lucky she had a girl. Dread to think what she would have called a boy..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all, Goodyah on Daily Mail is actually attacking an innocent baby, please can we all report this piece of tit human? Here is original comment and her offensive reply
Goodyah is an absolute nobody poor begging desperate unlucky in life idiot.

Reactions: 26
Hi all, Goodyah on Daily Mail is actually attacking an innocent baby, please can we all report this piece of tit human? Here is original comment and her offensive reply
Disgusted. No words for vile idiots like that, just duck off 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Goodyah is an absolute nobody poor begging desperate unlucky in life idiot.
Yep and attention seeking idiot as well, what a tragic ‘person’.

I know the DM comments are pretty brutal but insulting an innocent baby’s appearance is not the same as people attacking Lauren’s appearance (Lauren’s appearance is her career so will always attract both positive and negative comments plus she is an adult who can fight back). It’s also not the same as people attacking a name that Lauren chose IMO and no one was low enough to insult Lauren’s baby directly either, it’s a step too far

Reactions: 20

I know the DM comments are pretty brutal but insulting an innocent baby’s appearance is not the same as people attacking Lauren’s appearance (Lauren’s appearance is her career so will always attract both positive and negative comments plus she is an adult who can fight back). It’s also not the same as people attacking a name that Lauren chose IMO and no one was low enough to insult Lauren’s baby directly either, it’s a step too far
Well I'm off to report Goodyah... let's get that bleep poster removed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

People like that do what they do to get attention and a reaction, bit like a Labrador pup who constantly humps your leg etc. Nowt better to do with their time, sad idiots.

Reactions: 16
Well I'm off to report Goodyah... let's get that bleep poster removed.
Was really straight forward to do 👍

People like that do what they do to get attention and a reaction, bit like a Labrador pup who constantly humps your leg etc. Nowt better to do with their time, sad idiots.
What does amuse me about Goodyah is they spend half their day defending Lauren on DM and the other half glued to Tattle. If they love Lauren so much, why are they invested in a forum full of people who dislike the woman 😆😆 No life and no friends is my guess.

Well Goodyah, you got another mention on Tattle, you must be pissing your beige, tight trousers in excitement (shame you had to be a scumbag to get people to give you attention though eh!). I’m moving on from talking about you now because it’s probably what you wanted all along 🖕🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
There were a couple more that I screenshotted and reported.
I didn't want to mention it on here last night because it's not a nice thing for KittyKat to see.
Just proves that the scumbag known as Goodyah is on this thread.
Probably Oddbod venting his frustration because the kid looks like it's real daddy.
Come on Goodyah reveal yourself you pussy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Was really straight forward to do 👍

What does amuse me about Goodyah is they spend half their day defending Lauren on DM and the other half glued to Tattle. If they love Lauren so much, why are they invested in a forum full of people who dislike the woman 😆😆 No life and no friends is my guess.

Well Goodyah, you got another mention on Tattle, you must be pissing your beige, tight trousers in excitement (shame you had to be a scumbag to get people to give you attention though eh!). I’m moving on from talking about you now because it’s probably what you wanted all along 🖕🏽
It's honestly pathetic, if that's what they get off doing then you've got to pity the sad duck to be honest. If all they're good for is picking on babies, they've shown their own level of intelligence up for what it is. 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.