Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Userom

VIP Member
That card has gone from her stories !! Good spot !!!
So is that Larose?

lauren and rose so she is putting her first and middle names together ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

minnietheminx

VIP Member
No way was that baby born today, some of her mates quoting how gorgeous she is etc, no way would big Loz share a photo with anyone, she’d want to be paid! My guess is baby was born a couple of weeks ago, caesarean and been at home selling all they can! That hand is far too smooth to be a newborn born within the last few hours, how did ok have their story ready? Note how they said born on Tuesday? They didn’t say which one! Not one paper says today, just that she announced the birth today! Carefully orchestrated scam!

Reactions: 29

Izzbizz1212

Ah delighted I got a screenshot!! Thought it might have been a mistake on her part uploading it!! Exclusive reveal ruined 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
Going back a few comments, but someone mentioned the psychologist's evaluation of Loz, that she matched herself to her boyfriends in order to belong.
It's as if she's stunted at 15, where having boys fancy you is everything and your personality is still developing. She's never developed her own interests-what does she really do other than Instagram?
I almost feel quite sorry for her, she's desperate for validation and happiness, but she doesn't seem to have found her own self by her mid thirties. Making 'you' happy is a lot of pressure to put on a person, especially a child, and it never works.

• Heart

Lan70

VIP Member
She’s just a Fucken idiot isn’t she !!

She had one chance !! One chance!!!!! to call her baby something bewful
🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
To get it right and have everyone ooh and ahhh ??
And what did she do ???

Yep she chose too name her something that sounds like a cheap bottle of Fucken wine from Lidl !!! 😳

She’s Absolutely hideous isn’t she !! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Haha may aswell have called the poor little fucka Lauren ????

Fucks sake !!!
Lauren …you will never learn luv 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Baby's got her first tattoo 😄 xx.

Resizer_16268883254900.jpg

The other hand has Take Away on it 🤭 xx

I think as he a bike,
She a ball.
Baby can be mini ball 😄 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chi4

VIP Member
Coming next from lozza ….. she’s so good looking , dark olive skin etc that type of thing.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
Delighted the baby arrived safely but can’t help feel sad that on her first day as a mum she’d rather repost shit on Instagram rather than spend time getting to know her new baby. 😟

• Sad
  • Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Am I being a prude here but I am actually really disgusted that Chaz has been on OF just now?

Whether the baby was born last month, last week, last hour, the announcement was made today and that gloit can't even give it 24 hours before he is back rummaging with his own flaccid bell end (or someone else's).

I don't get it but for some unknown reason they both have deluded fans who actually give a shit about them, surely he could have used that time to make a token announcement to them

Moderated (sure there will be a flurry later on when they take it off)
Yeah I think it’s a bit vile. Even if it’s just to check messages, it’s not necessary.

• Sick
  • Angry